Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

For those who are married Rss

We had Snow Patrol - Chasing cars.. fell in love with the song and DH suggested it. registry signing was I wanna grow old with you from adam sandler on the wedding singer. first dance was Belief by Gavin DeGraw and second dance was Shameless by Garth Brooks grin

what song did you walk down the isle to?

I honestly cant remember, how terrible is that! sad

It was either an Elton John song, or a Bette Midler song, but I cant for the life of me remember which song, or by which one of those 2 artists.
"From this moment on" by Shania Twain & Brian Adams. I chose the duet version as I liked the idea of both a man and a woman singing.

Good luck!!!

THIS
I walked down the isle to Flightless Bird American mouth
after we did signing and that (intoduce park) we had I do by Placebo
Entered the reception to All you need is love (beatles)
First Dance Black hole sun (Soundgarden)
Father daughter dance Changes (ozzy osbourne and kelly osbourne) - Makes me cry still
Ave Maria, by Beyonce.

The words really matched our situation and it was kind of a tribute to my parents who walked down the isle to the traditional ave maria.

Good luck!!
We didn't use this one but it is BEAUTIFUL. If I had known about it before my wedding, I would have used it.

Dixie Chicks: Lullaby.

(Words: They didn't have you were I come from. Never knew the best was yet to come. Life began when I saw your face. I hear your laugh like a serenade. (chorus - How long do you want to be loved, is forever enough cause I;m never never giving you up......

Such a beautiful soft song! Anyone else heard of it?

what song did you walk down the isle to?

here comes the bride played on the church organ

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

We had Heaven, it was an acoustic version by dj sammy - still love it! It was a toss up between that and My Love by John Lennon, which we had while signing the marriage certificate

We had Heaven as our first dance song - but we used the Bryan Adams version. It was the only song that we could both agree on as dh isn't really into music.

I walked down the aisle to Pachabel's Canon.
I walked down the isle to here comes the bride played on the pipe organs in the church, cannon while signing and exited to the other traditional one can't remember what it is called.

first dance was to your beautiful by little birdie (a very cute song) but then on our honeymoon DH joined the resort band and played and sang "Brown eyed girl" to me. so that is more our song that the bridal dance song.

Two beautiful girls, hubby working from home makes one happy mumma smile
[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lb2f.lilypie.com...]

We had Shania Twain From this moment for walking down and for signing cert we had Roy Orbison anything you want you got it- was the first song the hubby played to me when we met. grin
Walked in to Norah Jones' "Come Away With Me" and signed the register to Elton Johns' "Your Song".
Sign in to follow this topic