Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

For those who are married Rss

what song did you walk down the isle to?

An Acoustic version of 'I Alone' by Live sung by my best mate.
Savage Garden- Truly Madly Deeply. My all time fav song love it! wub

from Mcleods daughters

loed it, we walked out to "run to paradise by the choir boys
i walked down the 'aisle' (grass) to Wild Horses by the Sundays (chosen cos we are both buffy the vampire slayer fans and love the part where angel comes back just to have one dance with buffy at her formal). that is the song that is playing lol

but our 'wedding' song, the one that always reminds us of our wedding and gets us slow dancing all the time is You and Me by lighthouse. such a beautiful song.
I walked down the Aisle to Ave Maria. We had a Choir and one of the young boys sang it, it sounded AMAZING!

We had The Gift By Angels and Airwaves (Tom DeLonge from Blink 182)
Clearly, because I am an awesome gift to DH <span class="emoticon tongue">tongue</span>

The Gift

Nevermind the odd film clip....

I walked down the aisle to "Real Love" by Regina Spektor. Gorgeous song

lisa mum to calin 7 and zoe 12 months

An Acoustic version of 'I Alone' by Live sung by my best mate.

Live..most amazing band I have ever come across in my life!

i want to have the song run to the water by live <span class="emoticon happy">happy</span>

run to the water

Gah it always make me feel such emotion and love towards DF when I hear this song...
I had Butterfly Kisses by bob carlisle
We had "Everything" By Michael Buble. I just love the words they felt so appropriate!
We had Heaven, it was an acoustic version by dj sammy - still love it! It was a toss up between that and My Love by John Lennon, which we had while signing the marriage certificate
Bagpipes, don't remember the actual song the piper was playing though, the traditional one I think LOL (bad I know)

Sign in to follow this topic