Huggies Forum

For those who are married Lock Rss

what song did you walk down the isle to?
This gave me the biggest headache when planning the wedding. I had no idea to the point where I thought about just having the traditional one which I wasn't keen on either. About 3 weeks before the wedding I picked Lone Star Amazed. Everytime I here it I feel like crying. I was a mess as soon as I heard it come on

This gave me the biggest headache when planning the wedding. I had no idea to the point where I thought about just having the traditional one which I wasn't keen on either. About 3 weeks before the wedding I picked Lone Star Amazed. Everytime I here it I feel like crying. I was a mess as soon as I heard it come on

OMG I love it, definatley going to run it past FH

OMG I love it, definatley going to run it past FH
The beginning of Ben Folds - The Luckiest smile

I don't get many things right the first time
In fact, I am told that a lot
Now I know all the wrong turns, the stumbles and falls
Brought me here

And where was I before the day
That I first saw your lovely face?
Now I see it everyday
And I know

That I am
I am
I am
The luckiest
This I swear by nick lachey. Love it

pacabels cannon

we saved all the soppy crap for later... LOL.
Kelly Clarkeson 'A moment like this'

Also had our first dance to it.

OOOHHH... INTERNET FIGHT. WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO? CAPS LOCK ME TOO DEATH?
(Noddy's not fat ffs!)

Into My Arms - Nick Cave

LOL - that was the song we played for our 'first dance' as MR & Mrs..
great taste chikkie
I didn't walk down the aisle.....I rode a horse up a looonnnnnngg driveway!

so I had a Cantiga cd playing (like medieval renaissance music, kinda gypsy etc) http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/cantiga
mp3 samples of music.
Ave Maria, then Pacabel's Cannon afterwards. The plan was to have Dave Dobbin's Loyal for the first dance, but long story short there wasn't a first dance.
My DH and I are kiwis and love kiwi music so we decided on a kiwi music theme.

I walked down the aisle to One Day by OP Shop, I love the melodies and the message. Although neither of us have been 'conquering the last frontier', nor been absent it is a song about patience and commitment. Our relationship has never been easy -we conceived our 1st child when we met!!- but we made the commitment and made it work and built a life for our family. Then we got on to the marriage thing, the song reflects how we feel, particulalrly the part when it says 'all I have to offer you is me.' For us 'me' is the greatest gift we have given eachother.

We signed the register to a Brooke Fraser song cant remember the name.

And we had our first dance to Dave Dobbyn, Belle of the Ball. Just because we like it and it is a nice slow song.

http://decadent-delights1.webnode.com/blog/
My blog, take a peek into my world

Sign in to follow this topic