Huggies Forum

Your Relationships

Loosing my mind gracefully

MIL getting on my nerves

Starting to really get a dislike towards my mother in law, it’s to the point I am starting to not...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Fosterjoseph555

Breakups and Revenge

Revenge Your Ex Each day hundreds of men and women seek revenge on their ex-mates for a variety ...

2 replies

Agree about Russia and Moscow. I was there for about a month having some Russian language courses. And every single word is true. I&...

dancing queen

Well and truly over the in-laws!!

Hi there i am mum to a beautiful 3 year old daughter with my husband. The last 3 years have been ...

3cma

Question

How appropriate is it for a young single female to go to a married man's house while his wif...

3cma

Question

How appropriate is it for a young single female to go to a married man's house while his wif...

Abudgetbride

Cheap weddings ideas

Starting to work on a guide to budget weddings looking for some critical feedback if anyone has s...

Fosterjoseph555

Breakups and Revenge

Revenge Your Ex Each day hundreds of men and women seek revenge on their ex-mates for a variety ...

apron_strings

Help with Gambling partner!!!!!

So, a little background: my partner and I have been together for nearly 7 years, we have 2 childr...

Enchantedgarenfairy

So distant but denying it!

I've been with my husband for close to 5 years now and his sister is pretty much my best fri...

jeskaa94

Nearly 30 weeks pregnant and have nothing. My boyfriend earns more then double to me but won't pay for anything!!

I'm nearly 30 weeks pregnant and my boyfriend won't help pay for anything. I literally ...

1 reply

This really sux, I cannot relate, but I am single. Have got my outfits second hand in really good condition, I imagined I would get ...

Eiffeltour

Centrelink / Boyfriend

I need some advice please as I don't want to get into any trouble with Centrelink! I have be...

2 replies

I don't believe so. If you don't live together and don't share financial costs or obligations, then I don't thin...

L_Milligan

Sex After Birth

So am curious how long did you wait till you had sex again after giving birth? Also what was it...

27 replies

1 week was all we could wait, we were both nervous as I had quite a tear/stitches but all went well so to speak lol

Sarwebstar

Birth certificate question

This question is in regards to my partner and his x.. When I met my partner he had a daughter he ...

rose898

worth the risk?

Me and my daughters father have been seperated for a year and lately we have finally got to a goo...

siennas-mummy

Depressed or Unhappy relationship?

DP and I have been together for 5 years, and we have a 4 yr old DD, we are both in our twenties. ...

angelbear25

Blended Family

Good morning ladies, I am New to this forum, I use to be an active member many years ago now on...

2 replies

Hey, like Tails85 I know somebody who only found out that his dad wasn't his biological father when he turned 18 and he has nev...

Blah_Blah89

Looking for advice

Hi to anyone reading, I'm a single mum to a near 2 year old, looking for anyone who has been...

2 replies

Hi there, that would be great it's a hard situation,

Amazda

Husband cheating on me with his sons mum

Hi There.. I don't know where to begin or really what I want out of writing this. Long stor...

KylieJ28

Planning on leaving my husband

Ladies. I am planning on leaving my husband. Not today, not tomorrow, probably not even next mont...

13 replies

I've done it and I've never looked back' check out centrelink benefits as that will help you with finances. there a...

Blah_Blah89

Just don't know

Hi all, my partner n I have a 16 month old we are currently living with my dad who stays out of o...

1 reply

it really sounds like you need to see a lawyer and discuss your rights as a parent and your entitlements when the house settles. ...

Mummy <3

FIFO husband being nasty and childish during time at home

I was after some advice from people in a similar situation - or even better, other FIFO husband&#...

2 replies

so sorry to hear he is making life so difficult, on one had yes he is being selfish and difficult and you have every right to compl...

Sugarbaby2323

ABOUT TO LOOSE MY *

sorry for the title in advance im in one FOUL FOUL mood. I have a 9yr old daughter and a 2yr old...

11 replies

The hardest thing is to admit that you are unhappy with the way your kids react to your parenting and it must be incredibly heartbre...

cg123

feeling so hurt

im not sure where to post this, but anyway, me and my DP have been together 4 years and have a 2m...

3 replies

WOW this sounds so similar to a situation my best friend is currently going thru!! (My best friend has been dealing with these issue...

Dorro_90

Early Relationship and pregnant

Hi there, So long story short. My partner and i have been together for 7months now and we are 4m...

5 replies

Hi myself and my partner had our baby very soon after we met.he was delighted about news I was apprehensive but our baby girl arrive...

Kryssie1985

Relationship problems

I've been with my partner for about 7 years and we have 2 beautiful children together. Unfor...

3 replies

Whatever you decide, you have to make sure that you and your kids are safe. Ideally you also want your kids to grow up knowing what ...

Mags123

New relationship, pregnant, not getting along

Congrats with your pregnancy! You're carrying a special little child - you will not regret c...

2 replies

I agree, if he's already throwing his weight around with demands and basically emotional black mailing you, it will only get wo...

Fish_1986

Cant decide if Im just tired and being a dork or have valid concerns.

So my partner an I have three kids between us. I have a 7 year old daughter. Hes got a 6 year old...

7 replies

Fish_1986 wrote: I suggested we move a few hours South to a town where I had my Mum as support, where there is cheaper rent and its...

grate87

Life after breakup

Ok so my DF and I just broke up last weekend after 6 years of being together. We got together whe...

4 replies

Something I forgot before, with the cleaning of the different rooms each day, I give myself a set time limit to get it done, normall...

Enchantedgarenfairy

Heartbroken! Need advice

Hi everyone, I don't have people to talk to that I trust so I need to vent here. Ok so I&#x...

12 replies

ErinBoxtel wrote: I'm so glad to hear you both had a good chat and got things in the open. You mentioned your parents were payi...

Atmossman

Babymoon Brisbane

Babymoon - Due to unforeseen circumstances hubby and I are in Brisbane for the next week or so aw...

Bkel1234

I think my partner is emotionally cheating

I feel like I have no one to talk to about this. We have a 5 week old, and a while ago I thought...

15 replies

This has happened to me in the past and Im sorry that you are going through this with such a young baby. I'm not sure if I deal...

Selfish, hormonal, sooky post.

What aliensquid said.

5 replies

Your DH needs a kick up the a#se! I'm not very good at advice but I hope you figure out what will be best for you and DS. Wheth...

Ash_Nevada

shared custody arrangements

Anyone know where I can find info that says a 50:50 custody split for a 15 month old is not in th...

15 replies

Little Egg wrote: Cloughne71 wrote: Hi Elle10, This post has just confirmed I am doing the right thing for fighting for my two daugh...

ally.law.tyler

Am I over reacting?

Hi all, just wanted opinion as to whether I'm being unreasonable. So it's the DS first ...

4 replies

Yep I agree with Tallulah Belle, it depends on why he didn't help - if he was busy getting other stuff ready for the party then...

With_Or_Without

x

Tell her and show her the proof. I wish someone had of with me, I have three kids to a compulsive...

22 replies

As much as I am one to believe there is no excuse for not telling someone and taking responsibility, i think the fact that she has a...

GreenLady

Did your father give you away?

When I got married I let my father give me away despite the fact I wanted to walk down the aisle ...

19 replies

Both my mum and my dad walked me down the isle it was really nice and I know that my mum really enjoyed being included

I hope I have made the right decision.

Well it's good that he was willing to meet with you and the pastor. A pity that he didn'...

8 replies

That's great that you are talking about things, but just be aware that he may not be able to tell you why he finds things hard....

I did it.

Good on you for taking that step. Hopefully it is enough of a wakeup call for him to change his w...

12 replies

ProudToBeAMummy wrote: Thanks Windmill! I actually asked him about today and I actually had to explain what it is and how it affect...

I just want to cry, scream and punch someone.

Seriously this lady sounds like a nut job. Why do you care what she thinks? It is wrong what she ...

5 replies

I love chubby babies My DS had the cutest rolls when he was born but sadly lost it all when he started crawling & now that he i...

Stella-Maree

Help! Advice and stories?!

I hope this is in the right section... I'm a single and young Mum of my beautiful 1 year old...