Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Celebrations - Kids (Birthdays / Christenings etc)

Celebrations - Kids (Birthdays / Christenings etc)

Share your bday cake successes

in reading the title back to myself it sounds like the cake in the other post was a fail...oops, ...

51 replies

I don't know if this will qualify but here is mine with Party Balloons- https://bit.ly/2ME07me

Huggies_Moderator

Kid's Birthday Cakes - Show Us Your Pics !

Hi everyone, We have received a great suggestion from one of our members to have a thread runni...

68 replies

Huggies_Moderator wrote: Hi everyone, We have received a great suggestion from one of our members to have a thread running where o...

bagvania

FREE Birthday Invitation Template - Downloadable and Editable

I don't know if this site has been posted before but I came accross it recently and it has s...

1 reply

Thanks for the tip. I have used Canva before but will check out the other site. We are looking to provide free customised invitation...

djtilto

Slumber party theme ideas

I have recently started a small business https://www.myslumberparty.com.au doing themed sleepover...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
A&E

ideas for an alternatives to a kids birthday party

DD1 is turning 6 soon and we are finding hard to get a party organized. This is due to other peop...

7 replies

Slumber parties are always cool and usually a little easier to plan as the numbers are smaller. There are people out there who set t...

campbritt28

What's the best theme for my baby's first birthday?

My son will be celebrating his first birthday, that means planning well for an exciting party! Th...

2 replies

My family was having the same confusion for my niece's 2nd birthday party. At last, we decided to contact a party planner, and ...

Member984273

Preschool for your kids

Are you looking for preschool or daycare or creche for your kid. Then Visit:https://proeves.com w...

Member125766

3yo Birthday (Winter) Ideas in South East (Narre Warren)

Hi everyone, I was hoping to get some ideas for my sons 3rd birthday. He is a winter baby so I’ve...

Mumma_Huggie

Ideas for baptism gifts?

Hi I am going to a 20 month old boy and a 6 month old girls baptism only a week apart and just wo...

10 replies

The colorful balls set is best idea to gift because babies like dark colors and attract towards them.

Ideas for 12yr old girl B-day gift

DPs DD1 is 12 next week and we have no idea what to get her. I asked her what she wanted and her...

14 replies

Nope, I don't support to give her an iPhone right now. Because she is only 12 years old girl. You should find out something els...

Ngoccuong9xhb

spray on nappy rash treatment

does anyone know of any? I know there is bubbaloo's bum spray or something but it's not...

1 reply

Personally spray on nappy rash cream sounds like a terrible idea. Youre going to get the occasional spray in the direction of their ...

Alicemelg

Gift idea needed for friend hosting my shower

I'm a FTM and my friend has kindly hosted my shower. She has done everything, from invites t...

5 replies

Hello everybody. I have a problem. My best friend has asked me to host her shower and I haven't got idea what to do. I'm t...

Gmeera_82

Travelling to perth

Hi travelling to perth first week of june for my daughter first birthday.any ideas which place i ...

Katywaty

Home baptisms in Melbourne?

Has anyone here ever held a baptism for their child at home? How did you go about it ? How much d...

Pallavi_Gugnani

venues for a joint Birthday party Lock

Hi, My son is turning 6 and my daughter is turning 2 in April . We want to do a joint birthday pa...

tam1111

Baby shower gift ideas Lock

I'm off to a baby shower for my work colleague next weekend and I'm trying to come up with ideas ...

13 replies

Baby shower gifts are difficult to choose because there are plenty of options and ideas. One thing which can be gifted and look uniq...

How much do you spend on a baby shower gift? Lock

I didn't have a baby shower, i think its a bit of a gift grab really, but for friends who have ha...

19 replies

Baby shower gift should be special and according to the needs of the baby and one can buy some useful products or toys within the bu...

HuggiesModerator

How did you celebrate your baby's first birthday?

Tell us how you marked the day!

Eneumann94

first birthday presents dilemma

Hi, my little girl is only 6 months old but I've already started thinking about planning her...

3 replies

Don't forget to check out our Kids birthday party cakes page! You can get inspiration and upload your own photos too: https://...

Lil Cheeks

Lasting Baby Gift Ideas?

The god mother of my son is expecting twin girls very shortly. We have been friends for years and...

2 replies

don't have twins but I swear from now on I will only ever buy diapers and/or wipes as shower gifts. My daughter is 14 months an...

special_mum

what to cater for a January party

Hi, I'm planning my son's 2nd birthday party in January which im expecting the weather ...

2 replies

Thanks for the reply. I will rethink on the popcorn.

Pauline-89

Xmas Babies

Hi, Just wondering if anyone out there has a little one born close to or around xmas? We have a l...

Beebo2712

CHEAP MASCOT COSTUME HIRE! FOR PARTIES/CHRISTENINGS, ETC!

Hire your fave character Mascots for only $50!!!!! AUSTRALIA WIDE SERVICE!!! Hire your child&#...

1 reply

hi I am based in Adelaide and looking for Winnie the pooh mascot hire?

aquabirds

how to word a combined 1st & 30th

Hi can anyone help me with ideas how to word a invitation for my daughters 1st bday party with he...

2 replies

Awesome! Very similar to what we have planned. Now daylight savings has finished I was hoping to have bubs first up in the arvo then...

Ashelle

Baptism or Christening

Hey everyone. Im really struggling finding a nice local church to have my baby Baptised.We would ...

2 replies

We're having our daughter baptised in my parent's local Catholic church. Didn't have to fill in any paperwork, but di...

Helenjanechin

Cake Smash photographer

Can anybody recommend a good photographer for a cake smash. Ideally under $500 for e everything (...

Adanjenna

First Birthday Keepsakes

Hi, I have just started a Facebook selling printable keepsakes, and am currently making Fist Birt...

knockonwood

How can I make a "Pin the Nose on Olaf" game??

Apparently there's a website where you can print out a big picture, but it prints it on a nu...

2 replies

http://cdn.dolimg.com/franchise/frozen/matterho... try this one is 4 pages

Stay@HM

Joint Christening

Hi Everyone Just wondering if anyone has any ideas on joint christenings. My 2nd son is going t...

Gabriellajhon

You know what is the basal metabolism

You know what is the basal metabolism As are the minimum calories (the minimum amount of energy) ...

Laura_Tala

Jeremy's first birthday and on Australia Day

Hi all, Soon the 26 of January " Australia Day" will be the First Birthday of my son J...

2 replies

Thanks for replaying, the picnic its nice idea, and I guess on Australia Day that will be quite popular. How can I do to make him ou...

A&E

birthday dilemma - help me decide please

DDs b'day is in the Xmas holidays. She will be 6 this year. In the past we have her party th...

3 replies

Yeah nothing major. Just she's been invited to a party and there is a second party that she is not invited too but some of her ...

knockonwood

Is this enough food for DDs party tomorrow?

DD is turning 4 tomorrow and we are having the party at home. There will be 12 kids and most of ...

7 replies

Thanks for the input ladies. I ended up adding plain cheese sandwiches and the kids loved them! And it's the first party ever...

Sugarbaby2323

What to do for miss 9s and mr 2s bdays. ?? plz help

hi just after some suggestions and advice what to do in this situation? my daughter will be 9 in...

7 replies

Hi Sugarbaby2323 if you're still after ideas take a look on the shindigs website, check below for a link for their children the...

knockonwood

Anyone done the printable water bottle labels?

Just wondering how you actually get the original lables off the bottles? Any suggestions or tips?

2 replies

I just snipped the edges a little and ripped them off. The new label will cover any of the tacky glue.

knockonwood

How long would marshmallows last in an airtight container?

My DDs birthdays are a week apart and going with their colour schemes one will want the white mar...

2 replies

whoops RS, I didn't even think of homemade marshmallows....shows that I have never even attempted this, its not in my vocabulary

Tarajamesthomas

Help with a cake idea for my daughters 1st birthday

Hi, My daughter will be 1 in early September and much to my husbands delight our little princess ...

4 replies

I love both those ideas I wonder if I can get them pictures printed in a jigsaw shape to fit each other

Paperclip

Cake * Picture removed

Who wants to see the cake I made for my son's 4th birthday? I will show a picture for a shor...

27 replies

Paperclip wrote: Supermummy wrote: Lol. That's good then. I'm not feeling great this morning and clearly my brain isn'...

Supermummy

Present ideas - 10 year old girl

I know Im probably pushing my luck here as not many of you have children this old but anyway, won...

17 replies

Awesome ideas girls, thanks! Im going to have to sit down with a pen and paper later and take note of ideas.

knockonwood

"Frozen" party ideas please ....

OK, OK, I know I could buy a heaps of stuff already made from the shops but am hoping to keep cos...

10 replies

I did a winter wonderland theme for dds birthday one year. Can't remember everything we did off the top of my head at the mo bu...