Huggies Forum

First christmas's Rss

On Bubs first Christmas how old were they?
DS1 was 8 1/2 mths
DS2 was 9 1/2 mths

Did you ever having a crawling baby with a Christmas tree?
Both were crawling, I tied the tree to the wall with string an 3M hooks and only decorated it with tinsel

Did you give them anything for there first Christmas?
They got way to much for their first christmas'

Aka G&L smile

On Bubs first Christmas how old were they? 7 months and 2 and a bit months

Did you ever having a crawling baby with a Christmas tree? Yes Jackson was 7 months but I don't recall it being a problem.

Did you give them anything for there first Christmas? Yes smile
DS - 7.5mo
DD1 - 3 days old
DD2 - 9.5mo

Did you ever having a crawling baby with a Christmas tree? Nope, but I did have rolling babies that could reach them...and toddling ones too!

Did you give them anything for there first Christmas? DS and DD2 got pressies for their first Christmas, but DD1, who was 3 days old, didn't.
[quote post="3528342" name="Frenchkiwichick"][b]Frenchkiwichick wrote[/b]:
Dd1 was 3 1/2 months
Dd2 was 2 1/2 months

Did you ever having a crawling baby with a Christmas tree? Nope, they were both walking before their next Xmas.

Did you give them anything for there first Christmas? Always smile
On Bub's first Christmas how old were they? DD1 - 3.5 months, DS 7 months, DD2, 9.5 months

Did you ever having a crawling baby with a Christmas tree? yep, DS and DD2 were both crawling for their first Christmas. I just made sure the decorations down low are ones I don't mind them getting their hands on if it happens smile

Did you give them anything for their first Christmas? Yep, part of the excitement is unwrapping, even if it is me unwrapping for them smile (DD2 got 30+ presents last year at my family's Christmas party when I was still only pregnant with her! Christmas is a bit of a big deal with my family grin )

Leisa.
Harper is 7 months, she is kinda crawling more commando crawling.
And she is very spoiled for christmas, but its stuff she can play with for awhile.

On Bubs first Christmas how old were they? DD was almost one by her first christmas and DS was 4 months old!

Did you ever having a crawling baby with a Christmas tree? No, DD was walking by her first christmas and DS was still too little to be getting around!

Did you give them anything for there first Christmas? Yes DD's first christmas there were way too many presents but i was so excited! Same with DS daddy helped him open his presents!

dd1 was 8 months old. It was beautiful! Dd2 and now dd3 were and are only 4 weeks old.
....seriously must stop having babies this close to xmas. grin Its impossible to achieve anything because I am too busy smothering her with kisses or feeding her!
DD1 was 9months
DD2 was 2 months

Did you ever having a crawling baby with a Christmas tree?
Nope DD1 was walking by her first Christmas and DD2 was only little for her first and was walking by her 2nd

Did you give them anything for there first Christmas?
Yeah heaps can't remember what though lol

Forever, for always and no matter what

On Bubs first Christmas how old were they? This Christmas will be my 1s boys Christmas and he will be 10months.

Did you ever having a crawling baby with a Christmas tree? Yes he is crawling and starting to walk. He touched the tree to start off with but after a day or two became disinterested

Did you give them anything for there first Christmas? Yes spoiled him and have brought him lots
On Bubs first Christmas how old were they? DS was 10 months and DD will be 11 months (aprox)

Did you ever having a crawling baby with a Christmas tree? DS was just about walking and DD is crawling

Did you give them anything for there first Christmas? DS gave him very little as we had hardly any money and DD will be getting a few bits and peices but not too much as she will be getting spoilt by the rellies

Sign in to follow this topic