Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Fun and Games
  5. Weekly Huggies Forum Promotion! Win a Winnie the Pooh play tunnel! 27th March 2013

Weekly Huggies Forum Promotion! Win a Winnie the Pooh play tunnel! 27th March 2013 Lock Rss

27th March

This week we’d like to hear about your child’s special toys … the things that most inspire their imaginations, encourage them to explore or provide them with snugly comfort. So tell us;

What is your bub’s favourite toy and why?

OR

If you are pregnant, tell us about a special item that you will be giving your bub-in-waiting?

By answering this Weekly Question in the Huggies Forum, you have the chance to win a fantastic Huggies Winnie the Pooh Play Tunnel … and remember the judges are looking for the most creative response smile

We will select 1 winning entry every week.

What do you need to do?
1. You will need to join the Huggies Club or sign in if you are already a member.
2. Each week, the Huggies Moderators will post a few questions in the Fun & Games section
3. Post a reply to the weekly question for your chance to win.

For full details and terms and conditions of this promotion, just access the link.

Huggies Moderators smile

I've bought a dancing bear for my bub.
I decided to make a snuggly for bubs so I am knitting away I am going to attach the finished product to the pink puppy plush i chose and be able to use snugly as filling for the plush toy and as a seperate snugly ...hope she likes it smile
my sons favourite toy would have to be his pooh bear ride on car it gives him lots of joy and he can pretend to drive like dad ( but a lot slower)
Our DD2 fav toy would be the Peppa Pig plushies, ... I think it's because she mistaken it to Pappa (daddy), which is her first word too smile
My son has a fascination with coloured balls (which is great for teaching him what colours are) or ones with his favorite movie Cars, pictures of the characters on them. They leave him entertained for hours.
DD fav toy will it is not a toy but her fav thing is her fishes ( they are really daddy's) but she talks to them looks at them just watches them for ages, even when we go to SIL she does the same to their tank, it is going to be hard when she is older trying to tea her they are not realy toys but for the moment they are her fav thing in the world apart from daddy

My son's favourite toy is Jerry the Giraffe who has the cutest laugh! And so does my son!
My dds favourite toy is a lamaze lady bug.she lays for ages just watching it smile
giraffe it plays like a heart beat which was great when we put him in his cot he loves it, my daughters is a doll named dory takes it everywear
I am due to have my second baby in 1 week and have purchased a soft "Eeyore" Donkey by Disney Baby from Playgro. My first child also had items from Disney's "Winnie the Pooh" series which were adorable and she absolutely loved them to pieces! Winnie the Pooh is such a timeless favourite with children and adults alike, so this is why I was keen to carry on the tradition with our new member of the family. xox wub
My 9 months old daughter favourite toy is actually...a Winnie the pooh cushion.....i don't why she loves it...i am just a bit jealousy...because her first morning kiss is always give it to the Winnie the pooh cushion but not ME.....
Sign in to follow this topic