Huggies Forum

Switch to Nappy-Pants

for toilet training!

Learn more

Combination Car Seats Rss

I am looking to get a combination booster seat with the in built harness, the ones that last from 6 months to 7 years for DS. I need DS's current seat for bubs in 6 months but DS has outgrown his current seat so I'm going to get in now. Hes just so tall!! This will be the third seat I have brought him (and hopefully the last)

So does anyone have any recommendations, things to look out for etc as well as things to avoid that can help me make my decision? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks smile

we found ours at toys r us.

we had the same height prob, my DD is 3, but is bigger then all the 4year olds at her daycare, so seats were a prob. we got one that has the built in harness, it has head cushions, cup holders (we go on long trips, so this was handy)

I believe it is a safe and sound brand....maybe?
but it was $350 well spent!!! and this will definatly do her till she is 7!!

We got the Babylove Ezy combo. It was around $270. Best safety rating for last year. We have a super tall kidlet too, and we found it was one of the bigger ones on the market with a built in harness. Its comfy, well cushioned and has really nice material. You can buy it from baby shops. It took us ages to find the perfect seat, and almost 18mths on, we are still loving it.

We got the Babylove Ezy combo. It was around $270. Best safety rating for last year. We have a super tall kidlet too, and we found it was one of the bigger ones on the market with a built in harness. Its comfy, well cushioned and has really nice material. You can buy it from baby shops. It took us ages to find the perfect seat, and almost 18mths on, we are still loving it.

Yep agree. Love the Baby Love ezicombo booster. I did heaps of research last year when looking to buy one. And it was voted number 1 as the safest seat by the RTA last summer.

I got mine on special also after I hunted around to see who would match prices and picked it up for $191. Its so comfy and safe and not too wide like some of the seats.
We got little Drake a Britax Frontier 85. The normal price was around 299 but we got it for 90 dollars off through here:

http://carseatonline.net/britax-frontier-85-the...

Anyway, the car seat itself is great. It is very simple to use and it is very comfortable for my son (Or at least it looks like it; he is sleeping half the time smile ) If you are still considering, you should really go with the frontier 85. It is high quality, comfortable and reliable. Happy parenting!
Sign in to follow this topic