for toilet training!

Learn more
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Toddler
  4. Toddler Accessories & Equipment
  5. Baby Love convertible Booster seat

Baby Love convertible Booster seat Rss

I have seen this seat and it looks really comfy and I love the sale price at the moment at $199. Its the booster seat for 8kg to 7 years. Does anyone have one and is there anything u like or don't like about it?

I have seen this seat and it looks really comfy and I love the sale price at the moment at $199. Its the booster seat for 8kg to 7 years. Does anyone have one and is there anything u like or don't like about it?

Hi where abouts is it on sale? I'm in wa.

jade82

Im in NSW and its called babyography. But there are heaps of online stores doing it fairly cheap. I saw one this week selling it for $188 plus postage. Check Babies Galore also, do u have that there? Because Babyography used to be a babies galore shop and they changes the name.
Hi
We have this seat (we paid $229) and so far we think its great. Its alot taller then the other boosters on the market, which for us was important as our child is really really tall for her age. The harness slots went up alot higher then most of the others on the market. It was also really cushiony and had lovely material. It reclines quite alot, which was handy on our trip upto Sydney last yr (we're in Melbourne). And the cup holder was also useful. And we shopped around for Months, and this was the only chair we were completly happy with.

Any questions, feel free to ask!

Hi
We have this seat (we paid $229) and so far we think its great. Its alot taller then the other boosters on the market, which for us was important as our child is really really tall for her age. The harness slots went up alot higher then most of the others on the market. It was also really cushiony and had lovely material. It reclines quite alot, which was handy on our trip upto Sydney last yr (we're in Melbourne). And the cup holder was also useful. And we shopped around for Months, and this was the only chair we were completly happy with.

Any questions, feel free to ask!

Ok thats great to hear. I really like the look of it compared to even the more expensive ones like that maxi rider. They are all so very wide, but this one seems a little more compact but very safe to. My ds other seats are baby love and have always been happy with them.
It does look really nice, and still does, 6+months down the track. It was a toss up between the maxi rider and this one, and basically we thought this one would last longer and it was alot cheaper. And it seemed like good quality, like no foam or polystyrene pieces ( i saw a few chairs with that).
I think the only issue to date is sometimes the buckle strap can slide a little under the padding and makes it hard to do it up (If that makes sense). But its easy enough to fish it back out again. Other then that its fine.
Sign in to follow this topic