Huggies Forum

Switch to Nappy-Pants

for toilet training!

Learn more

3 day TT Rss

Started TT ds 1 month ago and i used the 3 day potty training method. I just wanted to give it a huge wrap grin My ds is now fully TT night and day it was a hard 3 days but he finally got it and no accidents after a week.
If anyone wants me to email the method to them id be more then happy to just leave your email and ill send it as soon as i can smile

Oh i know this is a little late, but can i get a copy to please.
Could I please have a copy emailed to -
simone.pennington@gmail.com
Im at my wits end trying to train my 27mth old daughter.
Many thanks smile

I dont need a copy but i just wanted to say that i used this method with my 20month old son and while it took a few more days than the 3 it worked brilliantly and i had him toilet trained within the week

Hi Could i please have some one email me the 3 day TTprogram have read great reviews and would like to give it a go! petapahl@yahoo.com.au
Can I please have a copy of the 3 day TT too?

melandcb@bigpond.net.au

cheers

Melissa
I'd love to know more about this, if someone could pass this on to me I'd appreciate it. Thank you grin

lisakpepper@hotmail.com

Could you please send me the info

cazaj85@hotmail.com

Thanks so much!!

Hello,
This 3 day TT program sounds wonderful!!!! I would really appreciate it if you could e-mail a copy to me.
damian.jo@bigpond.com
Thankyou,
Jo
Hi there

can you please send me a copy of the 3 dat TT programme to jacqueline.ireland@colmarbrunton.co.nz

many thanks!
Hi Keeki,

Please kindly email the 3 day TT program to shanatsi@hotmail.com as I would love to give it a go.

Many thanks
I would also like a copy

tamaraks76@gmail.com

Thanks
Hi there,

I was hoping to also get my hands on a copy of the 3 day TT program ...

robyncrewther@hotmail.com

Thank you in advance ... smile
Would love to know more!
email is mfnfan@hotmail.com
Thanks!

Susan
Sign in to follow this topic