Huggies Forum

Switch to Nappy-Pants

for toilet training!

Learn more

3 day TT Rss

Started TT ds 1 month ago and i used the 3 day potty training method. I just wanted to give it a huge wrap grin My ds is now fully TT night and day it was a hard 3 days but he finally got it and no accidents after a week.
If anyone wants me to email the method to them id be more then happy to just leave your email and ill send it as soon as i can smile

Could you please send me the info

cazaj85@hotmail.com

Thanks so much!!
Hi. Would love to read throught this & give it a go. My email address is bronglenn@iprimus.com.au
Many thanks, in anticipation smile
Hi I would love a copy of the 3 day guide. Sounds awesome. Thanks alot in advance.

Please send to: mayhem_styles@hotmail.com
Could i get you to send it to me as well. thanks. sounds like you ave made progress.

my email is freddo83@bigpond.net.au

thanks
Could i get you to send it to me as well. thanks. sounds like you ave made progress.

my email is freddo83@bigpond.net.au

thanks
Hi

Can you please send me the 3 day TT. I tried with my 2yr DD about 2months ago and it was not a good result and have started trying again, so anything that can help would be great and 3 days wow that would be amazing if she could achieve this.

francinekdaley@gmail.com

Thank you

Francine
I have never heard of this method before. I have a 10 month old son and am expecting our daughter in 8 weeks so I am thinking the earlier I start the better! Not sure if I want to spend all my money on nappies each week! Is there any age restrictions on when to start?
Please email me the method at tjw137@y7mail.com
thanks so much
Teneille unsure
I've never heard of this methond either, can someone please email me the 3 day tt. Thanks

fionnabroderick@yahoo.com
Hi

just saw the post re 3 day TT, would love to get the info please, just
trying with the 2 year old and started well but has lost the drive now

my email is
sdtrendy@bigpond.com

thanks heaps
sandie
hello, could you pleas send it to me too, if its not too much trouble?? Thank you so much smile rebeccafairs@hotmail.com
Hi Keeki! I'd love to receive the info for the 3 day TT. Can you send it to me please? elina_robertson@hotmail.com Thank you smile
Hi
Could I please get a copy of this too.
Thanks
bmgill@msn.com
Sign in to follow this topic