Switch to Nappy-Pants

for toilet training!

Learn more

3 day TT Rss

Could I please have a copy sent to me too please
Hi, could someone please email this to me at:

maree_francis@optusnet.com.au

Thanks
I would love the info also - started TT my almost 3 year old DS today - what a disaster!!!! My email is leesacoles7@bigpond.com - thanks!
Could you please email the 3 day TT guide to me also?

My email address is scrick@tpg.com.au

I am wanting to start TT my 2yo son smile

Thanks!
Me too please!!

kingsontheroad@bigpond.com

Thanks
If it's not too late to tag on...

I would also love for a copy to be sent to me.. Im in some serious need of help and guidance.. Thank You

summer_mcintosh@hotmail.com
me too! im really stuck on how to get my lil girl toilet trained shes almost 2 & 1/2 yr old. she did her first and only wee on the toilet at her friends (i missed it!) because her best bud did !

my email is amberhyndman@hotmail.co.nz

would be much appreciated!!! grin
Hi,

I would love some info if you wouldn't mind sending some. I have a 3 year old who has not interest at all. He will sit on the toilet if I am constantly reminding him, but we have been doing that for months. It doesn't seem to be sticking with him. my email is alj99@hotmail.com. Thank you.
Hi,
I would love a copy of the 3 day TT if you wouldn't mind. I know you have had a lot of requests for it so far, but it sounds so good. My email address is

nenomes@gmail.com

Thank you so much!
Hi,
Could i also please get a copy of this? Have tried a couple of times with my 2yo son with no luck so far! The more help the better!

joelandlaura@optusnet.com.au

Thanks so much!

Laura
Could i please get a copy off this please, my son is nearly 3 and feel like iv tried everything so far
My email is lilpip_69@hotmail.com
Thanks
Could I please have a copy sent to me at:
yogismum@optusnet.com.au
thank you!
Sign in to follow this topic