Could you please send me the info

cazaj85@hotmail.com

Thanks so much!!

Sorry to give you more work but would you mind emailing me too? Thanks heaps
s_millership@hotmail.com
batsman@xtra.co.nz would be interested to know
as im training DD 2.5 at mo before baby #3 arrives

mummy to Kale Bruce Wellington & new arrival Miley

I too would love a copy. I'm feeling really lost with it all!

erinpittman@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance!
Ooh am I too late?

Please email me the TT guide at mpuleo@ozemail.com.au

My 2 year old was doing so well and just gave up trying. Lollypop persuasion isn't working!!

Thanks

Michelle
Hi I was just really hoping someone could send me the 3 day tt also, my daughter is turning 3 at end may and I am on second day ahhh she hasn't done anything on toilet usually sits there put undies back on and then she does it and as she in cot still I put pull up on at night and day sleep I don't know what to do if I should stop try later but I think she is old enough to start. She did want to start at bout 20 months but as I had to have c section with my second I wasn't allowed to lift her, so if anyone has any advise and or can send that it be much appreciated.
Thanks
My email is rachelkak5558@hotmail.com
Yes, I would really appreciate a copy of the 3 day toilet training exercise. I am a grandmother, and my daughter-in-law needs it for her 3 year old and 2 year old daughters. My email is -

katio3@bigpond.com

Thanks very much.

Kate H
Hi. I hope this email find's every one healthy and happy. roll eyes roll eyes Would there be ANY chance you could send me The 3 day toilet training PLEASE, Please, sound's wonderful if we could get the 2 girls toilet trained before the cooler weather set's in...
Many Thanks, Deb at whitworthdebbie@ymail.com
could someone also email me the 3 day TT - that would be awesome. my email addy is: kaikamahinelani@yahoo.com - very much appreciated.
could someone also email me the 3 day TT - that would be awesome. my email addy is: kaikamahinelani@yahoo.com - very much appreciated.
hi there, I would also love a copy of the three day toilet training method. cheers. Email address is susan.crooks@bigpond.com

Could you please send me the info

cazaj85@hotmail.com

Thanks so much!!

Another person here who would luv the 3dayTT. Amber smile ambzdg@hotmail.com
Sign in to follow this topic