Learn more
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Toddler
  4. Feeding your Toddler
  5. Please Help need snack and lunch ideas 10 month old

Please Help need snack and lunch ideas 10 month old Rss

Hi ladies.

What did you give your 10 month old for snack and lunches? I like the idea of healthy low to no sugar and salt foods.

She loves eating thing herself so finger food ideas would be good, infact any ideas anyone has would be great smile

I give my dd sticks of fruit and she loves her toast, baked beans, spaghetti, cruskits, vegetables with some sort of meat. Spaghetti bolognese with lots of veggies.  Yoghurt and home made custard.

I feel like I am in repeat with what I give her.  

PLEASE HELP with some néw fresh ideas.  
I make things like savoury or sugarless muffins, meat balls, pikelets, sausage rolls.....mind blank! I found www.babyledweaning.com useful. There is also a cook book called Baby Led Weaning - Helping your baby love good food by Gill Rapley & Tracey Murkett. I flicked through it at a book store the other day and it has some really good, easy recipes in it.
Samma2403 wrote:
Hi ladies.What did you give your 10 month old for snack and lunches? I like the idea of healthy low to no sugar and salt foods.She loves eating thing herself so finger food ideas would be good, infact any ideas anyone has would be great smileI give my dd sticks of fruit and she loves her toast, baked beans, spaghetti, cruskits, vegetables with some sort of meat. Spaghetti bolognese with lots of veggies.  Yoghurt and home made custard.I feel like I am in repeat with what I give her.  PLEASE HELP with some néw fresh ideas.  

Sakatas, can offer dip if she likes them
rice cakes with spreads
toasted sandwhiches
steamed vege with two minute noodles
vege with white cheese sauce
chunks of salad (cucumber,tomato,cupcicum,ham,boiled egg,carrot,celery)
boiled egg sandwiches
museili bars (could do homemade so less sugar)
check the organic/health food aisle in supermarket. You can get packet chips that are healthier than the normal ones like twisties etc. DD loves Vege chips and the origonal flavoured ones are quite good salt/sugar wise.
soup is easy

OOOHHH... INTERNET FIGHT. WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO? CAPS LOCK ME TOO DEATH?
(Noddy's not fat ffs!)

Sign in to follow this topic