Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Switch to Nappy-Pants

for toilet training!

Learn more

Terrible 2's?????? Rss

My little man turned 2 nearly a month ago and he has turned into such a different little boy. He is chucking tanty's all the time cries and screams when he doesnt get what he wants. Throws himself on the ground concerning me he will hurt himself. He has become even more fussy with food as well, he is still eating though. Is this normal????? I am at my wits end, he has always been very full on but not like this. Any suggestions????

Stressed out Mummy
Oh no, it certainly sounds like it.

May the force, be with you - lol.

: )

DD is 3yr 8 months - DS is 6 months

He he! Yeah, sounds like it to me! With my kids, it happened before they turned two, but yeah, they can get pretty nasty! And the fussiness thing has persisted with my kids - DD1 is now 5 and she is still fussy.
Kerrie

kerrie, VIC, DD 12/8/03, DD 12/10/05, DD 14/9/07, DD 4/1/10

Wonder where your kids get it from Kerrie - lol.

; )

DD is 3yr 8 months - DS is 6 months

my little one is 21 months and he has started already. he started when i sent him to kindy, he has a 4 month old sister who he use to adore now he pinches bites hits and pulls her leg. although when it is feed time he will scream and scream unless he gets to hold her bottle. i miss my georgous little sweaty
Hi all, just new on hear.

My names tania and i have only 1child james who turned 2 this month and wat a prefect topic to hav my 1st post lol.

James started his terrible 2'z wen he startd walkin so i say and ever since he turnd 2 he has shown me and my partner tht he is a hole yr older now, he kicks and scream wen he dnt get his own way 2 so l8ly ive been putin him in his bedroom on a chair wher he sits it took a bit for a start but no hes learnt not 2 play up or else he goes 2 his bedroom and its no fun in there with no toys. Dne this 2day and never new he had his fav toy Iggle Piggle off in the nite garden and wen i went 2 check on him b coz he wasnt makin n e noise i found him in bed aslep which was great as he has a dummy and he didnt hav it 2day 1st time ever he went 2 slep in his bed with out it,

Sorry bout my spellin, i tex alot and not its taken over my ritein 2 lol.
[Edited on 13/12/2008]
Sign in to follow this topic