Learn more
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Toddler
  4. Your Toddler - General Chat

Your Toddler - General Chat

HuggiesModerator

Huggies Jumbo Nappies Boxes - AUSTRALIA

To all our valued Huggies members in Australia, we wanted to let you know about some important ch...

35 replies

Just wondering what ever happened to the response about nappy pants?

Lauraine

Huggies Nappy-Pants (Have you tried them?)

There have been lots of posts on the Huggies Forum about the 'struggle' at nappy change...

61 replies

A lot of mommies use huggies not because it's affordable but it's comfortable for babies to use as well as efficient.

HuggiesModerator

Huggies Jumbo Nappies Boxes - NEW ZEALAND

To all our valued Huggies members in New Zealand; two years ago we increased the number of nappie...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Huggies_Moderator

About This Forum - Your Toddler General Chat

Hi there, Welcome to the forum Your Toddler - General Chat. This forum is a place where you ca...

keepsmilyn

Replacement of white teddy comforter blanket (from best & less, baby baby brand)

Our child lost her favourite comforter recently and after searching high and low for it we finall...

Autism brother

My autistic brother.

i have a 26 yr old autistic brother who had 6 brain surgerie i and my mother let him thes things....

fieryruby

Tantrums out in public! Eeek

Hi all, I have an almost 2 year old toddler. Whenever I take her out it's a huge battle to ...

Emmysmum

Dancing or Gymnastics

Hello all, I'm looking into enrolling my almost 4 yr old in either dance classes or gymnastics. ...

5 replies

If quality is your priority, check out this store https://rg-leotard.com/rhythmic_gymnastics/leot... . They produce quality yet ado...

Hayleykenney

Baby gate advice

Hello i am wondering if anyone out there has any advice for me about baby gates. I have one and i...

Tutu&Lulu

Creamy tomato pasta sauce

Do you reckon if I just add some cream to passata it'd make a nice creamy sauce or do you re...

4 replies

I very much like different sauces. And tomato too. But my favorite now is Sichuan. How To Make Szechuan Sauce Very easy recipe. St...

MammaJoHelp

Separation Anxiety

My DD started 4yo kinder this year and has recently started struggling with separation anxiety. S...

toddler shoes

hi there i don't have any advise on what shoes to buy but my DD hardly wears shoes. at home she ...

9 replies

Just discovered the guide that educate about toddler shoes, I thought sharing the guide over here : https://www.mrbulfer.com/blogs/...

Amanda_Croall

aggressive 19 month old

My wee girl has always been physical. Lately she has started running over to hit me when I say no...

16 replies

This behaviour is unacceptable. You should have to try to understand ow to react at public place and ocassionally.

ozlemm

pest control

hi everyone, just wondering what the go is with pest control. i have an 18 month yr old running, ...

22 replies

When it comes to pest control, Stop that pest services take matters very seriously. Stop that pest is one of the top best service pr...

Mumof389

Dinner time nightmare

Hi !!! After some advice pointers anything ! My 16 month old daughter is becoming an absolute ni...

Jade&CailsMummy

Toys for a 2 year old boy

Hi Everyone My son is turning 2 in about a month and im not too sure what to buy him i kind of w...

10 replies

First at that age, there's absolutely no difference in the toys that boys and girls tend to gravitate towards. You are gettin...

Nicolexx

My toddlers tantrums are extreme

Tiarnemckinney21

Need new friends?!?

I'm a single mother of two young girls ages are 4 year old and almost 2 year old.. we live i...

Yasmin_G19

18 months old - terrible behaviour

Hi guys, I have an 18 month old son who's behavior leaves a lot to be desired. I was not aware ...

27 replies

I came across this post tonight, and joined the site just to be able to write a reply and give support. Being a parent is so tough,...

binda83

Discipline and laughing

How do deal with 2 yr old who just laughs or is being silly when being disciplined?

Alekstev

What site is the best youve found for kids clothes?

Hey all first time poster I am really really keen in getting new ideas & inspo for a wardro...

linda.paul

where can I buy some cheap baby clothes for my coming baby?

my baby is coming, and there is not any supermarket can selling baby nappies but only daily life ...

8 replies

You can start looking at some baby wear websites. There are quite a few. I found natural baby clothes to be particularly good for my...

Smondin83

Anyone else 3 yr old driving them crazy?

I have a three year old son - he is turning 4 and I thought by now he would be easier. He can be ...

flashing shoes?

1. do the batteries go flat quikly? DD1 has had a pair for about 3 months wears a few times a we...

5 replies

First I think the flashing shoes are cool though they are not quite welcome by some people. These types of shoes are more popular am...

Mel and Bubs

Recommendations

Hi Everyone, I am a first time mum to a bubbly 11 month old girl and was asking for some recomme...

Huggies Support

Has your child done something funny recently?

Tell us about it! We'd love to hear from you!

Education for toddlers

Hi everyone, Does anyone know where i can source some educational stuff for my 2yo? Just interes...

12 replies

Hey! I`d like to comment on the situation with educational apps in general. Most of the educational apps for kids, expecially those ...

Joeclarkvideo10

Is clip on fan in the stroller safe?

I tried summer mat and umbrella on the stroller, but my daughter is chubby and still sweat a lot....

Klfisher17

Freckles

Hi, My son has a freckle on his testicle. Is this safe? I know it's not from the sun so I do...

2 replies

Thank you will do. I'm freaking out.

jbmum

waterproof clothing for outdoor play

Hi, Just wondering if anyone may be able to help. I've been told about protective plastic trous...

6 replies

I highly recommend Mud Mates gear. They do all-in-one Coveralls for total protection which are perfect for on the farm as well as an...

2SpunkyStars

Day Care - Always sick

I have my DD in Day care was 1 day a week, now 2. I just want to know how you all go with Day C...

20 replies

Guided by the Early Years Learning Framework and Queensland Kindergarten Learning Guidelines, Kidschoice Granville aim to engage you...

JR207

Issues with toddler & older stepdaughter!!

Hi there, I have a 9 yearold stepdaughter, a 2 yearold daughter & a baby. The issue I have is...

Zclifton

PLEASE HELP - need replacement - pink bunny "baby baby" brand security blanket

HI everyone, Little miss 3yr old has misplaced her security blanket "bunny". It's...

Stealthylandy

HELP PLEASE we need a replacement Pink Bunny Blanket (best and less brand)

Hi everyone, my 3yo has lost her beloved pink bunny blanket that she's had since birth-- it was p...

26 replies

Hi everyone, I'm looking for the same bunny as little miss has lost hers. If anyone has any spares, it would be much appreciated

Jenna772

Child Care Rebate and Centrelink issues

Sorry if theres already a thread but I'm desperate and don't know what to do. I'm ...

6 replies

hi everyone - how much does dealing with Centrelink suck!! If anyone is looking for info on the Child Care Rebate I found this site ...

Huggies Support

5 Common Discipline Mistakes You Might Be Making

Time-outs. Rewards. Logical consequences. Loss of privileges. If you’ve tried every classic strat...

Huggies Support

Some ideas for entertaining your 2 year old on a rainy day

Keeping your little one amused when it's raining outside can be tough. Here are some ideas: ...

Huggies Support

How to help an angry child calm down

1. Count to 5 Impulse control is difficult for young kids. Counting to 5 slowly can be a great w...

boo15

Cloth nappies - wetting through

Hi, we have been using cloth nappies for 17ish months. They were purchased in excellent second ha...

CD6104

Could my 2 1/2 year old daughter see dead people

I know it sounds crazy but the last couple of days she has been telling me there is an old man ar...

13 replies

My daughter started seeing a red light since she was about 2 years old, I never thought anything of it but she would wake up telling...