Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Pregnancy
  5. SCH and worries of miscarriage

SCH and worries of miscarriage Lock Rss

Hello! Hope you're fine. I am very happy for you. I want you to stay strong in your beliefs. Surrogacy has helped a lot of people. I went for surrogacy. Choose a good clinic before going for surrogacy. Lotus and Adonis would not help you achieve your goals/ My friend went to these clinics and was not happy with the result. Her experience was not a good one, actually. I hope everything goes well for you and I really hope you get a good experience in your life. Good luck!
I am sorry for your sufferings. Miscarriages can happen, but that doesn't mean that you lose hope. You can still become a mother. I am 40 years old and tried for 10 years. I went through so many rounds of IVF but I didn't work for me. I went into a phase of depression and then my therapist suggested me to go for surrogacy and now I have a 4-year-old son.
Hey, there dear! I felt really bad about your journey. Thi was definitely one of the most depressing things I have come across. Dear, I know that it is very painful to go through miscarriages. I have been married for the last 7 years. I have been trying to get pregnant since then. I had a very misfortune vent that took place. I was pregnant at my earlier that ended up in a miscarriage. Therefore I was almost losing hope. Until I found this clinic in Europe. Ths was definitely a very reputable clinic in Europe. I would suggest you go to this clinic. am hoping that your issues will be resolved soon.
I wish you all the very best dear!
Hey, there dear! I felt really bad about your journey. Thi was definitely one of the most depressing things I have come across. Dear, I know that it is very painful to go through miscarriages. I have been married for the last 7 years. I have been trying to get pregnant since then. I had a very misfortune vent that took place. I was pregnant at my earlier that ended up in a miscarriage. Therefore I was almost losing hope. Until I found this clinic in Europe. Ths was definitely a very reputable clinic in Europe. I would suggest you go to this clinic. am hoping that your issues will be resolved soon.
I wish you all the very best dear!
Hey there! I feel so sorry for what you had gone through. Miscarriage is the worst thing ever happens in a women life. It takes a lot from women. You are such a brave lady. I had complications from the start of my marriage. I had been TTC many times but had no luck. Finally, I opted for surrogacy. I had blessed with a baby girl through surrogacy. I hope that you will be a mom soon. All you need to don't lose hope and not to take the stress. Consult with your doctor. Best wishes.
This is such a terrific situation. I can understand your pain. You must be feeling so miserable. And helpless. I know what you must be going through. But you have to be patient. Stay calm. Stay strong. Everything will be okay. Things will be fine soon. Keep visiting the doctor. I think they are the only ones who can guide you in a better way. Just keep your hopes high. Don't think negatively. Wish you the best of luck. Much love for you.
Don't worry, sweetheart! I know you are in so much pain. I can relate to your situation. Things must be hard for you. And I know it is not easy to deal with such situations. But you have to keep your hopes high. Don't lose faith. I am sure things will be fine very soon. Don't think negatively. Be positive about it. Take care of yourself. Don't take the stress. It may be harmful to you. I hope that the doctors soon tell you that your baby is fine. And you are fine too. Waiting to know the good news. Please keep updating us. My prayers are with you.
That is so terrible. I can feel you. In fact, I can relate to your pain. So I can understand what you are going through. I did not have twins. But when I was pregnant for the first time, I had a similar issue. I kept visiting the doctors for 2 months and with no hope. They did not tell me if my unborn child would remain until its birth. I was too worried. So was my DH. Both of us had lost our hopes. We thought we won't be parents this time. But to our surprise, after so many tries by the doctors, I was healthy enough to carry the child. My baby was in good condition too. Now that baby is 3 years old. I hope this would help you to keep going. Good luck!
Surrogacy is a beautiful process and has the highest success rate. Choosing the right clinic is very important when it comes to infertility and I am glad that I went to the best clinic out there. I had my surrogacy from Ukraine. It was successful. Good luck to you all.
Sign in to follow this topic