Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Surrogacy Rss

Hello dear Emma Joe, How are you? Hope you will be fine. I am very sorry about your baby. I can understand your pain. No doubt that it is very difficult to see baby died. Children are for a mother a whole world for her. So no one can say that forget it. But I want to say you please do not lose hope. If you will not strong then nothing will happen well. So you should keep trying for your baby. It will give you best results. If you think everything will happen well then. Please keep thinking about it I am sure about. So just take good care of your self. I will pray for you. Goodluck.
I can understand what you are going through. It is a difficult situation. You need to stay strong in your beliefs and help yourself through it. You should go for surrogacy. It will be very much helpful for you and you will be living a happy life. I have known people who have gone through this situation. You should not be depressed in this situation. You should choose a good clinic for this purpose. Lotus and Ardenois are not good clinics. They will not be able to help you. They do not have the best services. I will be very happy if you get the best results out of it. Good luck for it.
Hi there Emma. I am so sorry about your condition. I can't even imagine what you might be going through. This is just so saddening. I think you should not lose hope. God might have a better plan for you. Don't stress too much. I would advise you to TTC again. And consult your doctor all the way through it. Just stay on the positive side. Take good care of yourself. Don't let yourself down. Think about your future. Think about all the positive things in your life right now. best wishes.
Hi dear, I hope you are living happy and doing awesome.The story you told i will sat that this is the not end On the off chance that there is any sort of hormonal issue which can not be comprehended then you ought to go for fruitlessness treatment. Surrogacy is best for you. In that procedure, a child will be conveyed by surrogate mother.The best choice for the women if she is infertile then shes must choose the option of surrogacy or the IVF. Wish you all the best and good luck! smile
hi, So sorry to know about your loss. Handle the situation wisely and calmly. All will be fine soon. Don't overthink. Think positive all will be fine. This is so sad. I can understand your situation. It must be so painful for you. I know this time is hard. But you should not lose hope. Everything will be okay. Just stay strong. God must have planned something better for you. Wishing you the best of luck. Much love. Be fine sweetheart. Nothing is possible. I think you should go for a checkup. Europe has the best clinics. I visited there when i was having conceiving issues. The doctor might be able to help you with the details. Fingers crossed. Hoping you get a positive news. All the best.
Hello darling. How are you? I hope you are well. You seem in a lot of pain. I can understand your pain. I know you have faced a tough time. But we cannot do anything about it. Had it be in our control, we would do anything to keep our baby. But I am so sorry. It's just God's plan. He does everything for man's betterment. We have to keep going. So stay strong. Don't take too much stress. Don't remember your past. You will get through this. Don't lose hope. Take care. My prayers are with you.
Hey there Emma. How are you doing? I hope its all great. I am really sorry to hear about your Issue. I know ti must be really hard. I have been there too. Infertility is really harsh. It can destroy lives. However, you don't have to stress out. There are plenty of other options. IVF or Surrogacy are both blessings. I would suggest to go for it. I am sure you'll get what you want. Take care and lots of love. and prayers too.
Hey there Emma. How are you doing? I hope its all great. I am really sorry to hear about your Child. I know it must be really heartbreaking. It breaks my heart to even think about it. It reminds me of myself. I am sorry you have to go through it. I wish no one faces this ever. Please don't stress. You can try for IVF or surrogacy if you are having issues. I am sure it will work. take care and lots of love. and prayers too.
Hey There. Surrogacy is an amazing option. If you are in UK by any chance, there is a an event being held by a really good clinic there on on 18-19 of August. It is a surrogacy clinic from Ukraine. It does not hurt to have the necessary information. Even if you do not plan on going to Ukraine for surrogacy, it would be very good to check it out and see if it suits your needs or not. I heard of the event on another forum, and i am planning to book my tickets for it. This event is an ideal opportunity to see how the clinic is. Even interacting with the staff would give a necessary look into the clinic. I really hope it works out for you. As surrogacy is a major solution to infertility. This is necessary to have such events and create awareness. From the experiences of people in my circle, i knew the clinic was a good one. This would allow me to experience the clinic for myself as well. Looking forward to it.
Hello all ladies.
I am going to share a much value able information with you. Many of you know me here i am here from start. Many ladies are talking about surrogacy as they are from different countries. I have a very good news for all ladies who are not from Ukraine and are looking for surrogacy. The clinic BioTexCom is going to arrange an event in London on 18. This is a two day event. There the team from clinic will answer to everyone. The clinic is also giving discounts if you register yourself there at the spot. I am also going to London. I have booked my ticket for London. I will surely get a discount.
I am not infertile. I conceived for 3 times. But i resulted in miscarriages. So i have decided to go for surrogacy. I was researching about surrogacy and i came to know about the event. So i am going to London. Good luck.
Thanks, Emma for creating this post. I am glad that you are still positive after all the pain you felt. I am glad that you used this forum. Many people would give up on their lives after such trauma. I met an accident where I lost my baby. After a couple of visit to a clinic, I came to know I can't carry a baby naturally anymore. I lost hope in life and didn't know what to do. But thanks to Biotexcom clinic located in Ukraine, they really helped me a lot. I had to go for surrogacy procedure from there. Now I have a complete family. Just want to inform you that they are organizing an event in London on the 18th and 19th of the August. It would be great for you if you join and find it by yourself what they offer or what they don't. They promise to cover every topic and it would be a great trip for you. Since you have already made up your mind about surrogacy. Don't miss this chance and join the event. Thanks looking forward to it.
Feeling so sorry for you. I know you probably are done with all the pity. But I can only offer you my condolences. I think you should not lose hope. Keep trying and soon you'll get a beautiful child. What you should do is also look for assistive methods. There's IVF or surrogacy. Whatever ends up suiting your situation. If you feel you cannot handle the stress of carrying your baby yourself, then the latter is pretty suitable. Whatever you choose, I hope the best happens for you. Wishing you lots of luck!
Sign in to follow this topic