Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Pregnancy
  5. before we investigated IVF.I wish I'd realized that it discusses it.

before we investigated IVF.I wish I'd realized that it discusses it. Rss

Hi, Hope you are good .i really feel bad. I know its very difficult phase of life for you.But newer lose hope.go with surrogacy.its a good option. There are many good clinics in Europe. Who provides the treatment of surrogacy. Best of luck.
I feel so sorry to hear your story. But it is a good thing that you are not losing hope. I want to share my story also. I am an infertile lady. We also went to the IVF. But in my case, it failed for two times. I was totally depressed. But instead of losing hope, I determined to complete my family. After the IVF, surrogacy was the last option available to me. So we went for the surrogacy. I was confused about it because it was new to me. But now I am happy to announce that we got a surrogate son. I completed my family through this.
Your story made me cry. Well, it's appreciable that you are trying your best to cope with it. I would like to share my experience here too. I miscarried when I was in the 12th week of my pregnancy. Due to which, my doctor declared me as infertile. That moment was heart-wrenching for me. I was so shocked and depressed too. However, I kept on trying. Well, my struggles benefited me in the end. I came to know about surrogacy treatment. Also, these forums helped me in choosing the right clinic. I went to Europe for the treatment. I'm so lucky as my journey went smoothly. Sending baby dust to you!
"
Hi, Hope you feel good now.your story makes me very sad. It is too tough for anyone physically and mentally to fight the triple miscarriages.infertility is a very common problem. Surrogacy and IVF is the best treatment for infertility. I think you should go with IVF.IVF is very good option for you.there are many good clinics in Europe that provides the facility of surrogacy and IVF. You should have to consult with another clinic. Stay happy."
I can understand what you are going through. It is definitely hard for you. It seems like it's very difficult for you to deal with it. But you have to stay strong. Don't lose hope so easily. Sometimes, when you hide stuff, the results get wrong. These matters are very important. We need to be very wise while making a decision. We need to consult proper people for such things. Talking to doctors, asking close people and searching on the web always prove to be useful. Be careful from now on. Don't hide such important things from people who should know about it. I hope things get better at your side soon. Wish you good luck. Much love for you.
Hi, I know MCs are very much heartbreaking and it affects you mentally and physically. Life can become difficult for people who have been through this. Becoming infertile because it will be very much painful. It keeps an effect on you for a longer period of time. You need to remain strong in your will. You should remain strong in your life. I hope you will do the best for you. You should find an economical clinic. Clinic in Ukraine has been the best among them. You should go for it. I wish you all the best in life.
I am really sorry for you. It seems you are suffering so much. It is undoubtedly very difficult to handle such situation. I wish I could do something. You can go for surrogacy. In this, you can take help from surrogate mother. In this way, you can be blessed with a baby. I wish you a happy and healthy life ahead.
hi sweetheart. it is so sad to hear this. these forums are made for people like us. who could talk to each other about things we don't want others to know. IVF is for sure a complicated treatment. but if you seek help from the right place. and the right people. I am sure you will succeed. I have heard good reviews about clinics in Europe..
I can understand your situation, dear. It must be really hard for you. I know it is very difficult for you to deal with it. But you have to stay strong. Don't lose hope so easily. Sometimes, hiding things is not a solution to your problem. These matters are very important. When we have to decide about something sensitive, we should act wisely. We need to consult proper people for these important things. Consulting a good doctor is better. And asking close people can help you get honest opinions. Be careful from now on. Don't hide such important things from people who should know about it. I hope everything turns out to be okay soon. Best of luck to you. Sending baby dust your way.
Oh my God! This post really made me sad. You had faced so many hurdles. God be with you sweetheart. It's good that you are not giving up. Be strong. As women here share their experiences I would love to share mine too. I had also faced a hard time while TTC. After so many tries I finally get pregnant. It was the best time of my life but God plans was different. He wants to test me more. I miscarried when I was 10th or 11th week. And after that doctor said I can conceive now. News of infertility was like an end of the world for me. My DH supported me a lot in my hard times. He told me about Surrogacy. At first, I was not willing for it. But he kept on insisting. And Now by the grace of Almighty Am blessed with two kids. My surrogacy journey was the best journey of my life. So my sweetheart, remember one thing Difficult roads often lead us to the beautiful destination. Good luck.
Hey Dear. How are you doing? Hope so you are having a good time. Well, my dear, this is really a good news that you have been blessed with a baby through IVF. My heartiest congratulation to you and your I agree with you that IVF is the best treatment for an infertile couple. Also, it's not so costly and time taking. One of my friends also had a baby through IVF. And she is feeling very happy. her life is completely changed now. I suggest to all the infertile couple to look forward to IVF.
smart_mother wrote:
I wish I'd realized that it discusses it.
"It was a lengthy, difficult experience of endeavoring—and losing—before we investigated IVF. A large portion of my pregnancies (there have been many) self-ended before the eight-week point. After tests, we understood I convey a chromosomal variation from the norm, which was likely why babies we created normally weren't creating as they should. IVF with preimplantation hereditary finding (PGD) was our solitary alternative in the event that I needed to wind up pregnant with my own sound kid and convey it to term.
I don't know there's anything anybody could have instructed me to help set me up—there are the infusions and medicines, at that point a few arrangements for blood tests and ultrasounds, and it's physically debilitating and difficult. Be that as it may, simply having the capacity to converse with somebody about it is useful. Everybody I know who's experienced IVF has had their own particular one of a kind affair. I wish I'd been more open to discussing it amid the first round, however, I didn't need anybody to know."

Hi, luv, I do feel so much your way!! I'm sorry we're going through this. I've shared some of my background on this board yesterday. I used to come across this site so many times but actually yesterday only joined it as felt I really need someone to talk to.
TTC : 2years +. Feb 2016- Hsg done -dx with block tubes. I did the surgery and my right tube opened. We tried clomid/IUI #1, but got Bfp (chemical). Following medicated cycles with monitoring still no baby. Then had a good consultation with fertility dr. Were finally told to move onto ivf. The process started from self educating which lasted quite long due to some facts. I did another lap surgery. Healed well but I strated considering moving abroad for ivf as it seemed far more affordable there. Dh said 'let's give it a try home first' and I agreed. So the story continues like this:
Last year July4th- started stims. July 15th - retrieval 10 eggs 6 fertilized. July 20th - transfer/ July 30 beta negative.
Ivf # 2- Aug 4th- started bcp for 3 wks. Aug 17th- started lupron. September 17th- Fet
September- 27th beta confirmed, rising then extremelly falling down. I miscarried.
Switched the clinics for overseas one. My new dr says time to use donor eggs. I understand I'm still not there. Need some time more but do understand it never plays on my side with infertility treatments. So doing my best to get mentally & emotionally there.
Where are you at, hun, now?? What stage with treatments? Maybe we're sailing just in the same boat?
Sending you loads of hugs. All my positive thoughts going your way.
Sign in to follow this topic