Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Surrogacy Or IVF. Rss

Hey, Anna here. How are you doing? I want a piece of advice from here. As I am infertile I go for IVF to fulfil my desire of becoming a mother. But unluckily my first 2 cycles failed miserably. And now I am thinking of changing my mind towards surrogacy because my husband is persuading me towards it. Should I go for surrogacy or try it a bit more.
Hi Anna, I’m sorry you’ve been through two failed cycles. I don’t know anything about surrogacy but we got lucky with our third IVF cycle so I would lean towards trying again if you can. I know it’s hard x
Hey there Anna. How are things lately? I hope they are good. I am really sorry to hear about your infertility. It breaks my heart to think about your failed cycles. It must have made it harder. However, you should not lose hope. IVF can get successful been in the 4th or 5th cycle. I wish you good luck with it. On the other hand, surrogacy is really wonderful. No chances of failure. I hope you get what you want. Take care. good luck.
Hey. So sorry to hear about your Situation. you should adopt some other method. Surrogacy would be best for you. by this method, you will have your own biological baby. IVF was also failed in my case. Later, I decided to go for Surrogacy. Indeed surrogacy is the best way of having babies. When a woman is not able to get pregnant and when she is facing infertility. She chooses other processes like surrogacy. Yes, it is a blessing. I faced difficulty in conceiving a baby and so I made my mind for surrogacy. I have seen many couples who are happy to have babies through surrogacy. I was diagnosed with Cervix Incompetence disease and then I faced 5 years of infertility. I was once really despondent that I stopped trying on babies. But when I read such motivating thing that people wrote on the forums so I made my mind and decided to go for surrogacy. I am a happy mother now. I have a baby. I am so happy to have her. Hope this would help a lot of others too. Surrogacy is really a blessing for me.
Hey there Anna, I hope everything is happening well. So sad for your infertility. Your failed cycles are very disappointing. However, all you can do is not to give up in any circumstance. Surrogacy is one of the working treatments for infertility. I think you'd go for it. Best wishes to you dear!
Hello! sorry to hear about your infertility. But it is a good thing that you are thinking about the surrogacy. IVF is a good thing. But sometimes it may cause problems. Failure of IVF is common. So I suggest you go for surrogacy. It the safest technique. Good luck whatever you do. God bless you.
Hi Ana! Hope you are in good health. In my opinion your husband is guiding you to the right path. IVF has failed for you twice why are you still persisting on going for it. I have had 2 failed IVF too so I know how painful it can be. You already have to deal with infertility don’t burden yourself with the pain of IVF when it is clearly not working for you like it did not work for me. I recommend you go for surrogacy and to aid you in your journey I recommend you go for surrogacy from Ukraine. Not only are they the best at what they do but also very kind and generous. I wish you the best of luck. Hope you made the right choice.
I guess this decision is too personal as you tend to have another woman involved when going surrogacy. Let me ask you did you use own eggs or donor eggs with your previous cycles? Well, this is what I think on the question. I don't know much of your background unfortunately. The only thing that you've had 2 failed ivf cycles and that your dh wants you to move straight to surrogacy. I guess this is not the time yet. As far as I know you can turn to surrogacy if/when:
You have medical problems with your uterus.
You had a hysterectomy that removed your uterus.
Conditions that make pregnancy impossible or risky for you, such as severe heart disease.
You may want to think about surrogacy if you tried but couldn't get pregnant with IVF but I truly think 2 shots are not enough to jump to the decision. You can still have chance of experiencing the pregnancy yourself when going another ivf round. Moreover I guess your dr doesn't say it's out of the question in your case. Anyway you should think twice and consider all pros and cons. Could you share some of your medical history? if you don't mind.
Angelica turner wrote:
Hi Ana! Hope you are in good health. In my opinion your husband is guiding you to the right path. IVF has failed for you twice why are you still persisting on going for it. I have had 2 failed IVF too so I know how painful it can be. You already have to deal with infertility don’t burden yourself with the pain of IVF when it is clearly not working for you like it did not work for me. I recommend you go for surrogacy and to aid you in your journey I recommend you go for surrogacy from Ukraine. Not only are they the best at what they do but also very kind and generous. I wish you the best of luck. Hope you made the right choice.

Absolutely agree. Other European countries either prohibit surrogacy or allow surrogacy agreements only the surrogate is unpaid. For those countries that allow surrogacy the laws typically give all parental rights to the surrogate. This is so until a court process can transfer the rights from her to the IP. In these countries the surrogate has the right to keep the baby if she chooses. But this will never happen in Ukraine. Surrogacy there is well regulated. Surrogacy contracts are considered enforceable under legislation. Under Ukrainian law, the child belongs to IP from the moment of conception. Once the baby is born, the birth certificate is issued with the names of the IP. SM is not awarded any parental rights. She has no standing to keep the baby or claim any rights. This is true even if there were no biological relation between the child and IP. In this and other cases their names remain on the birth certificate.
Ukainian surrogates are between 25-35 years old. A SM is a natural mother of at least one child. She's mentally and physically capable of becoming a SM. The marital status of the surrogate is irrelevant. All you need to do is to chose the best SM for you and sign a legal agreement with your SM. I'd also recommend reading oursurrogacyblog.wordpress.com to everyone considering surrogacy in Ukraine. Hope this helps.
I am so sorry for you. It must be so painful for you. I hope you will be a mother soon. IVF is the great procedure. But IVF is unpredictable. You never know when it would fail. Apart from that surrogacy is an amazing process. I also have a baby through surrogacy. I was infertile and I had no other way to have a baby. I chose a clinic for it. I went to a clinic in Europe. The clinic provided me with a healthy surrogate. She was first examined medically. She gave birth to a healthy baby. I am happy that I chose it. I hope you will go for it too.
If you feel ready for the surrogacy procedure than you are good to go for it. Well, that often happens that most of the women got initials failed. And if you have best teams or doctor under whom you are having IVF. They would never lose hope and would definitely ask you for more attempts. And that's what I have issues over IVF. This is kind of a loop that seems to be a never-ending one. It is a riddle. And makes you mentally and physically sick. But surrogacy is something that you could have considered done with when you have a good surrogate and trustworthy team of surrogacy clinic. They would make arrangements and would just ask you to relax. As I have read some of the posts who are in their surrogacy journey and they are just enjoying their trip. So you could have surrogacy. Would love to hear up your decision.
I am so sad for you. It must be so agonizing for you. I trust you will be a mother soon. IVF is the wonderful technique. However, IVF is not always successful. You never know when it would fall flat. Aside from that surrogacy is an astonishing procedure. I likewise have a child through surrogacy. I have faced infertility for 10 years. The reason was unknown. I picked a facility for it. I went to a clinic in Europe. The clinic gave me a sound surrogate. She was first analyzed therapeutically. She brought forth a sound child. I am glad that I picked it. I seek you will follow it as well.
Sign in to follow this topic