Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

IVF Rss

Hey everyone! My name is Andie. I am super confused therefore decided to talk about my problem on this forum. My doctor broke the news to my husband and I that we couldn't conceive naturally. However, he said we shouldn't lose hope either and instead should definitely try opting for IVF. I honestly have no clue about how this treatment goes. Like is it painful? What is the possibility that it will work out? Which clinic is re-known for doing this? I am literally so confused. If there is any other mother out there who went through this please guide me! I really need to take the right decision. Thank you in advance.
Hello. IVF is an effective procedure but sadly it did not work out for me as it should have had, but that does not at all mean that it won't work out for you too. I have some unknown reasons behind my infertility so mine is a completely different case. You should definitely go and get IVF don't as it has a very high chance of success. Stay strong and hopefully, you'll get it soon.
Hey Andie!
IVF is a good treatment. It has about 40 percent success rate overall(which is a good one). You should definitely give this a try.
Painful? Not so much. You get some injections for egg stimulation. During egg retrieval you're sedated.
Juat find a good clinic and go for it.
I wish you the best. Stay positive!
Hey, I am sorry for your loss. I would suggest you surrogacy. It is safe and successful process than IVF. I have also gone through surrogacy when my doctor told me that I cannot be a mother again. Many people warned me that I should not opt IVF because it is risky and painful. I am happy that I took the right decision on time. I would suggest you the same. It is an easy and legal process. There are best clinics for surrogacy in Europe. They provide best and healthy surrogates for surrogacy. I have a daughter now. My DH and I are so happy to have her.
I don't know much about IVF.But i guess i should share my experience of surrogacy with you.
We moved from Japan to Europe for surrogacy. Surrogacy is totally ban in Japan.So we moved to Europe.I had hysterectomy cancer and as a result i'm infertile.But my husband never left my side.He asked me to go for surrogacy.And we moved to Europe only for it.But in Europe we were not much satisfied with the clinics,And some one told me to go for Ukraine there are many good clinics there.So we moved to Ukraine.Now we are having twin daughters from the help of the clinic.The surrogate mother is too kind with us.God gave us two daughters as a gift to our patience, We are very thankful to everyone.
If someone has some experience in Surrogacy let us know.
Share your story with us too.
Hi there Andie! I hope you are doing good. I agree with @Ashley. You need to identify the cause first. What if you go for IVF. Later you find out that you cannot carry the baby. Your body is unable to nourish the child. It will be a total waste. Waste of money and strength. Rather you should ask about it. If you can carry a baby, go for IVF. It will be the best solution.I am sure you will succeed. It has a fair success rate. If you can not carry the baby. I will suggest you get egg retrieval and plant them in a surrogate. It will also get you a baby. I hope this was helpful.
There are many procedures for infertility solution.
I am from Japan.I am also infertile.
We moved to Europe in search of a very good clinic.We didn't found a good clinic in Europe.We moved to Ukraine than.In Ukraine we found a clinic.It has many good reputation.As i am sharing my direct experience with you all.We found a good surrogate.Now she is pregnant with our two daughters.Soon we will have two daughters.
I guess you should also go for surrogacy.
IVF is not a good option for me so i have decided to go for surrogacy. surrogacy is the most common method or way of having a child.
i was also very stressed during my first marriage as i had many complications while getting pregnant.
I conceived for three times but always resulted in miscarriage.
I'm 43 years old now.
Now i am married again and me and my husband are thinking of having of having a baby.
We are looking for a good clinic to support us and guide us through the whole process.
We researched about a number of clinics over the web and found many good clinics as well.
You should also do research about surrogacy related clinics as well over the web and look for the best clinic.
Surrogacy is the safe and the most good method of having a baby for women like me.
You came to the right place. There are a lot of women out here. They can give you answers. We will all support you. Dont worry honey, we are all with you. Now IVF is a bit of painful process. If you are a person scared of needles, then you need to gear up. There will a lot of needles involved. Not trying to scare you or anything. Just preparing you. Then the doctor will retrieve your eggs. After retrieving them they will fertilize them chemically. If this goes successfully. They will then implant the fertilized eggs back in you. If all of this is successful. You will get pregnant. Also, look for clinics in Europe. They are reliable and have a high success rate.
Hello Andie. Its sad that you cant conceive naturally. It’s really heartbreaking news for any person. But yes there are other effective ways to conceive. IVF is one of them. In this process, intended woman’s egg put out from her body with a simple operation. Husband’s sperm are collected and fused with wife’s eggs in lab. After some days, sperm and eggs are fused together to form embryos. And then one to three embryos are transferred to wife’s womb. It is not painful. It’s success depends upon your age. If you are more than 40, it’s chances are fewer. Otherwise it will work. Its success also depends upon the doctor. If the clinic is good, it will definitely work. I have gone through surrogacy. Nothing had happened. It was all fine. So you need not to worry. Everything will be alright. Best of luck.
sorry to hear about it dear. You have to look for other options. If you can't conceive naturally go for surrogacy. It is 100% guaranteed process. I also chose it because of my infertility. I recommend you to visit Bio TexCom clinic Ukraine for more information. They will surely solve your problem. Good luck
Hello Andie. So sorry for your situation...Yeah! It goes like that! IVF is a little painful, but it's really worth it. I'm also an infertile person; due to Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS). I can't have it naturally just like you. So, opting for an IVF at a repro center in Ukraine. I'd definitely recommend it for you. Just for it! I hope it works well for both of us. Don't be scared! It's pretty normal. I've seen it changing lives of many couples. Sending you some baby dust. xoxo
Sign in to follow this topic