Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Possible im pregnant? CD34 Rss

Wondering if anyone has had any similar experience to what im having...
My cycle is anywhere from 22-30 days. Ive never missed a period before.
This cycle at CD19 i had the tiniest spot of blood on the toilet paper one time each day for 3 consecutive days.
Im now at Day 34 of my cycle...still no AF, but have only been getting BFNs ???? I last tested 2 days ago. I have been having some Cramps as if AF is coming for more than a week now, on and off.
Wondering if there is still a chance of a BFP!!? This is out 7th month ttc baby #2.
I would have thought, assuming if those tiny 3 spots of blood were implantation, that i would have a bfp by day 32.
Would love to hear of any similar experiences.
Hi smile,
I can completely understand what a stressful time this is for you. My partner and I have been undergoing fertility treatments for about 6 months and you are on edge every day just waiting and hoping. Her cycles are normally 30 days but her last cycle changed to about 35 days I think. This was very stressful as we were waiting for Day 1 so we could start our IVF cycle.
If you are pregnant, you are probably too early to register on a home pregnancy test. I know this is easier said then done but try and sit tight for another week and do another test.
I have my fingers and toes crossed for you that you get a positive smile
Thanks for your reply. The waiting is very hard, and at times stressful isnt it.
With my daughter i found out i was pregnant much earlier, and from what ive read, most people do.
I tested today and still nothing. I might wait a week Like youve said, and test again then.
Goodluck with the IVF, i hope you have success first cycle!
Sign in to follow this topic