Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Pregnancy
  5. IVF first time pregnant January 2018 Baby

IVF first time pregnant January 2018 Baby Lock Rss

Hello. Congratulations on being pregnant. This is amazing news. It's totally okay to be worried. But don't stress too much. Everything will be fine. It is a critical time for you. Take care of yourself and your baby. You won't jinx it don't worry.
Hi. Hope you're feeling a little better now. It is normal to feel this way. Your struggle is the reason you are getting paranoid. Only the best embryos are used in IVF. Everything is done very carefully. You finally conceived a baby. There is very less chance of anything going wrong. This time is critical for you. You should take care of yourself and your baby. Stress as less as you can. It's not good for your baby's health. I'm so happy you finally conceived through IVF. Congratulations on being pregnant. Everything will be fine. Dont worry.
Hey, I hope things go well for you. Just stay positive and strong. I can very much understand you. If you are being a little doubtful I would say you take a second opinion. This will really help you out. Just visit another doctor and tell them about the whole situation. Good luck to you. Dont take too much of stress.
Firstly, do not jump to conclusions on your pregnancy status based on your side effects!! Many of the shots you’ve taken and procedures you’ve undergone, in addition to the progesterone shots you’ll continue to take, may cause symptoms similar to those of pregnancy.
Secondly, try to stay distracted! Just to make the wait pass more quickly. Again, frequent movie/date nights, dinners out, or reading are good options to keep your mind off of the upcoming pregnancy test. Don’t push yourself physically; enjoy taking a break from physical activity.
Finally don't take a home pregnancy test!! At least earlier than before your scheduled blood test. The trigger shot contains the same hCG hormone that is detected with pregnancy tests, and taking a home test before the blood test can result in both false positives and false negatives!! Avoid this stress by avoiding an early test. stay well, luv.
Cathymccartney098 wrote:
Hi. Hope you're feeling a little better now. It is normal to feel this way. Your struggle is the reason you are getting paranoid. Only the best embryos are used in IVF. Everything is done very carefully. You finally conceived a baby. There is very less chance of anything going wrong. This time is critical for you. You should take care of yourself and your baby. Stress as less as you can. It's not good for your baby's health. I'm so happy you finally conceived through IVF. Congratulations on being pregnant. Everything will be fine. Dont worry.

Not only the best embryos are used with ivf. According to the Gardner grading system, each blastocyst embryo is assigned 3 separate quality scores: 1. Blastocyst development stage – a range from 1 – 5 (with 5 being the most developed) 2. Inner cell mass (ICM) score, or quality – range A – C (A being the best) 3. Trophectoderm (TE) score, or quality – range A – C (A being the best) So the least advanced blastocyst would be 1CC, and the most would be 5AA. However it’s generally preferred to do embryo transfer before reaching level 5 (which means it’s already hatching and becoming a fetus). So they look for Blastocysts that are level 4 with letter grades of A or B. Moreover, the sad truth is that we cannot fully count on A grades. Sometimes ladies fail with A grades, but successfully get prego with Bs. See, mom nature is so tricky. It's hard to predict the outcomes even thought the whole cycle looks marvelous, you've did well at ER and got some perfect embies for ET. There's always sth behind..
You have taken the right decision to get rid of infertility. It is the most common thing which women are facing nowadays. And many beautiful relations end up with divorce in this situation. I was also infertile but my DH was very supportive. He was there to get me out of the depression of not having a baby. He looked for the alternatives to have a baby and he found a very good one infertility treatment. We had our twin daughters from that treatment about which you are thinking.
I understand the situation you've found yourself in. I was told 5% after our last cycle failed only getting 1 egg out of me. Then we were going donor that gave us 80%. BUT I have heard stories where bad responders and low egg reserve people it has worked! It only takes 1 as they say. If we had the money we might have tried again with my eggs but we figured we just wanted to be parents one way or another. Have always loved those inspiring stories. smile
vCongratulations to you! I am so happy for you. I am glad that things worked out for you. Surrogacy is an unpredictable procedure and therefore requires a lot of patience. I did opt for it thrice! However, it wasn't for me. Each time I got soo disappointed! When the last cycle failed we even decided to quit the journey. However, after that the last clinic I opted for they told me that I wasn't a candidate for IVF. They suggested that I should opt for surrogacy. At first, I wasn't that acceptable towards it. However, my DH really wanted us to go forward with it. I am glad that we opted for it to be honest. Things did work for us. Good luck to you.
Hey, girl. Congratulations to you! This is fantastic news. Oh, my, this made my day. I'm really happy for you. You've deserved it. My experience so far has been the exact opposite. I've not had much luck with IVF. I've actually gone through a couple of terrible cycles! The two-week waits, the anxiety and then the BFN. I was just relieved to get over this issue. I'm glad I've managed to put it behind me, finally. I will be trying, again, though! I hope to experience the same luck! Keep me in your prayers. Congratulations, once again!
Sign in to follow this topic