Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Pregnancy
  5. Still on clexane but got the all clear.

Still on clexane but got the all clear. Rss

I have no idea - I don't know anything about clexane and clotting.
I just wanted to say I'm so sorry you're going through such a tough and confusing time right now. xx
Sorry, can't help you much hun. I don't know anything about blood clots or taking clexane but all I can think is that maybe your GP wants you to keep taking it just ion case. You know, better to be safe than sorry!

Does clexane have any negative effects on bubs or you. If it does than maybe you just have to weigh up the pros and cons.

I know, i'm not much help!!! Just thinking of you. Not long to go now.

aw keeki, that's so much to deal with, sorry to hear you have all this on your plat sad .

I have no practical advice, just wanted to send you a hug.

thinking of you and hope the next month or so goes by as smoothly as possible.

Mr J (April 2005) Miss Z (Feb 2007) and Miss O (Oct 2010)

Hi keeki, wow what a difficult end to your pregnancy sad I know it hasn't been smooth sailing for you. And am glad to see your not to far off your due date now.
Sending you great big hugs and positive thoughts and here's hoping that one you're lost in those delicious newborn cuddles this will all seem a distant memory xx
From what I can gather the GP would want you to continue with clexane as you sound like you must have a high risk of clots? & this would decrease your risk of getting any, be that in your chest, legs, etc
As far as I'm aware this would pose no risk to bubs, but may have to be induced & monitored during labour
Sign in to follow this topic