Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Pregnancy
  5. Third Child - did you show early?

Third Child - did you show early? Rss

Hi there, just wondering how early you were 'showing' with your third babies? I am very early so I know what I am seeing is not an actual 'baby bump' but I feel like I've popped out quite a lot. I actually look pregnant and I know that I shouldn't. I'm not a big person, probably medium sized, and my belly is relatively flat. Its just crazy!

yes I did show earlier,my plan was not to tell anyone until it was 'obvious' but it was obvious at about 7 weeks lol

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Hi there. Congrats! I was going to ask a very similar question lol. I'm 8 weeks with my 3rd and very grateful that it is freezing cold and I can wear plenty of layers because I definitely feel like my midsection has widened somewhat already!! With my other pregnancies I didn't tell anyone except immediate family until after I had results of first scan so about 13 weeks...not sure I'll be able to hide it that long this time... Mind you if I look even a tenth as bad as I feel its going to be bloody obvious anyway!!
Lol! Glad I'm not the only one! Gunna have to dig out the belly belt!

I started showing properly around 8-9weeks. I'm now 16 weeks and it's pretty obvious theres a baby in there, tho no-one actually says anything, I just get alot of looks, especially when I'm out with my older two.
nope sad I wish I had as I LOVE preggie bellies.. Mine have all popped around the 20wk mark! Even this one!

Congrats to you all smile Im prego with my 3rd I started showing around 9 weeks and am 27 weeks now and people keep telling me I look like I'm due any day now :-/
I am pregnant for the third time also and have just started wearing my maternity jeans. I could probably get away with not wearing them but they are sooooooo comfty - feel like wearing them forever grin I feel like I mostly just look a little fat around the middle but my partner said I definitely look pregnant, maybe he was just being nice. I haven't told people at work yet but its cold here so I am always rugged up under jumpers and it's probably hard to tell. What has been consistent all three times has been my boobs - they are enormous from day 1 of pregnancy and then they just get bigger :S
I'm 13w4d and not popping yet, although I have a belly to being with so bubba has all that padding to pop through!

With my first and second I started showing around the 19 week mark smile

Im 13 weeks and 5 days and starting to feel a bit swollen... for lack of a better word smile I started wearing maternity jeans today and i feel a lot more comfortable in them
I am pregnant with no. 3 and just like no. 2 I popped really early. We were not telling anyone till 12 weeks so from about 8 weeks I had to start wearing baggier tops to conceal it.

I was the smallest with our third (just over 64kgs at 42wks pregnant)
I remember walking my dd1 (#1) into her class with dd2 (#3) in a sling and being stopped by other mothers who didn't even realise I was pregnant smile

Completely different story with my ds (#2) I was about 88kgs full term except I looked ready to pop at 5-6mths :/
I think the belly was mostly burgers and fries

I am kitty wink

Sign in to follow this topic