Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Pregnancy
  5. After some online maternity shops

After some online maternity shops Rss

HI everyone, So next month we have two weddings to go to and I will be 16 weeks pregnant for the first and 20 weeks for the second. I haven't got that much of a belly yet but it is getting bigger everyweek. Being my second pregnancy my clothes are already tight.

I am wanting to buy a maternity dress to wear to the weddings and other formal events. We have one maternity shop so I will look there but if I don't find anything I like I am going to look online. Never brought clothes online before so I am after some good reliable maternity shops. IF you ladies could name some for me that would be great. Would be even better if you had purchased form them. TIA smile

HI everyone, So next month we have two weddings to go to and I will be 16 weeks pregnant for the first and 20 weeks for the second. I haven't got that much of a belly yet but it is getting bigger everyweek. Being my second pregnancy my clothes are already tight.

I am wanting to buy a maternity dress to wear to the weddings and other formal events. We have one maternity shop so I will look there but if I don't find anything I like I am going to look online. Never brought clothes online before so I am after some good reliable maternity shops. IF you ladies could name some for me that would be great. Would be even better if you had purchased form them. TIA smile

I bought a gorgeous dress from here...

http://www.soulmothers.com.au

It's a maternity/feeding dress, so looked good over my bump (even at 39 weeks) and it still looks really good now that my tummy is gone. You can't even tell that it's a feeding dress so I'll be able to wear it even when I've finished BF. It wasn't cheap, but the quality and fit is excellent so it was well worth the price - I've definitely gotten my moneys worth out of it already.

They have lots of beautiful stuff, I would have bought way more if we had the $$$!

smile
Ripe and Zodee. Haven't ordered from ripe but have friends that have. Have ordered a couple of times from zodee <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>
Ripe are great, and depending on where you live there are also stores around and stockists of their products...enjoy shopping.
Thanks you ladies! Now I know where to start looking smile

Hi there, you have to look at www.asos.com its from europe and super cheap! free shipping as well, i have bought all my maternity stuff from there.....
Hi there

EGG Maternity...they have everything from evening dresses, office wear, leggings to nappy bags smile
Hi, www.queenbee.com.au have got some great stuff - lots of nice dresses. They usually post out orders the same day.

please vote for my baby girl will do any voting in return
http://babysearch.bo...try/8088/leah-g
pea in the pod, sweet lilly maternity, ripe and asos are all really good for dresses and something special to wear to weddings! asos has super good deals! not sure actual wsites so google them!
Sign in to follow this topic