Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Insanely self concious Rss

Hey girls im 21weeks preg with #3 and am becoming increasingly self concious and jealous of anything my partner does outside the home or on the internet. i feel like a crazy woman and just want to go back to normal!! Is anyone else experiencing this too or is it just me??
I feel like im taking 100 steps back to the early days of our relationship and i hate it!

Hey girls im 21weeks preg with #3 and am becoming increasingly self concious and jealous of anything my partner does outside the home or on the internet. i feel like a crazy woman and just want to go back to normal!! Is anyone else experiencing this too or is it just me??
I feel like im taking 100 steps back to the early days of our relationship and i hate it!

i feel the same im 32wks with my first its a awful feeling sad
Hi
What your experiencing it quite common, our emotions are all over the place and it can change our perception and way of thinking. Have you spoken to your partner about how you feel?! Hopefully he understands and can be supportive of how your feeling.

I went through a similar problem during my first pregnancy and it's not nice I know sad
Try to embrace your body and love how you look and what your achieving.

Maybe you could schedule a date night every so often? Just remember he loves you, your carrying his child and share a family!!

Good luck smile

I feel exactly the same... Since about 30wks I have been extremely jealous and worried that my husband is having an affair which of course is absurd.. I get really funny about who he is chatting to on the internet or phone even though I know nothing is going on.. Pregnancy hormones are the worst lol.. I never had this problem with my first 3 pregnancies just this one not sure what is different but maybe it is that I am more insecure having 3 kids, being pregnant and feeling unattractive...

Mum to 3 gorgeous boys...

Nope its just the hormones and you probably feel fat and unattractive - dont worry its a normal feeling!
Oh im glad its not just me, but its sucky that we experience this!!
Isn't it crazy the things we can conjure up in our minds we would probably have never thought about before lol.
i know pregnancy is a beautiful thing but obviously losing control of our bodies and minds to some extent is not a nice feeling!!
I hope we all return to normal soon after popping these babies out smile
Oh the joys lol
Sign in to follow this topic