Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Braxton Hicks Rss

Hi Ladies,

I am getting continuous braxton hicks which are driving me nuts!.. I wish they would progress so I can meet my little baby.. I know it isn't long until I will be holding my baby but I am over all the false starts... Last night I had a run of regular painful tightenings only for them to fizzle out sad I have never gone early before but would love to go on time this time.. Sorry just needed to have a little rant I'm definitely over being pregnant now and ready to have a baby...

Mum to 3 gorgeous boys...

Hi Ladies,

I am getting continuous braxton hicks which are driving me nuts!.. I wish they would progress so I can meet my little baby.. I know it isn't long until I will be holding my baby but I am over all the false starts... Last night I had a run of regular painful tightenings only for them to fizzle out sad I have never gone early before but would love to go on time this time.. Sorry just needed to have a little rant I'm definitely over being pregnant now and ready to have a baby...

That is a sign of bubby coming, not long now.... goodluck

That is a sign of bubby coming, not long now.... goodluck

Am in the same boat. was up most of last night with what i thought was the start of labour. pains started at 10mins apart and then 5-7 mins each one getting more intense than the other bute eventually faided off at about 3am. Now its doing the same just not as intense. Wish this baby would make his mind up would make things a lot easier for us
Sign in to follow this topic