Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

37wks & over it... Rss

Hi Ladies,

Sorry just need to vent feeling sore and over it today sad My hips are killing me I can hardly walk and I just can't sleep as I am constantly turning over to alleviate the pain. Being baby #4 I know there is not a lot I can do but just need to get it off my chest.. I'm tired as all day yesterday I had constant braxton hicks which were quite uncomfortable and draining. I have never gone early with any of my children so I am not expecting to this time either but I wish if the tightenings start that they just get worse and labour would start. I hate false starts..
The constant back ache and period pain is annoying too....

Lol oh well here's to the next 3 wks it would be nice just this once to have a baby on time and not have to put up with all the aches & pains any longer than I have to...

Mum to 3 gorgeous boys...

Hi Ladies,

Sorry just need to vent feeling sore and over it today sad My hips are killing me I can hardly walk and I just can't sleep as I am constantly turning over to alleviate the pain. Being baby #4 I know there is not a lot I can do but just need to get it off my chest.. I'm tired as all day yesterday I had constant braxton hicks which were quite uncomfortable and draining. I have never gone early with any of my children so I am not expecting to this time either but I wish if the tightenings start that they just get worse and labour would start. I hate false starts..
The constant back ache and period pain is annoying too....

Lol oh well here's to the next 3 wks it would be nice just this once to have a baby on time and not have to put up with all the aches & pains any longer than I have to...

Oh i so know your feeling. This is bubs no4 for me as well and never gone early its either been on time or overdue. Aches and pains, uncomfortable sleeps. Braxton hicks are doing my head in. Im 36weeks and been getting BHs all day about 10-15min apart and they haven't stopped. The intensity of them has really changed but man they do hurt. So i've done the warm soak in bath, shaved legs lol, taken a panadol and trying to get some rest but not easy with 3 kids at home aged 9,8 and 3.

Oh i so know your feeling. This is bubs no4 for me as well and never gone early its either been on time or overdue. Aches and pains, uncomfortable sleeps. Braxton hicks are doing my head in. Im 36weeks and been getting BHs all day about 10-15min apart and they haven't stopped. The intensity of them has really changed but man they do hurt. So i've done the warm soak in bath, shaved legs lol, taken a panadol and trying to get some rest but not easy with 3 kids at home aged 9,8 and 3.

Hi mamaluv,
Its tough to rest when you have 3 kids to look after... Mine are 7,4 &2.. All busy boys too lol.. I did the same yesterday with my run of Braxton hicks except my bath ended with the 2 yo hopping in too so it was far from relaxing. How have you found this pregnancy compared to your others? I feel like baby is literally going to fall out & a little scared of now quick the labour will be...

Hi mamaluv,
Its tough to rest when you have 3 kids to look after... Mine are 7,4 &2.. All busy boys too lol.. I did the same yesterday with my run of Braxton hicks except my bath ended with the 2 yo hopping in too so it was far from relaxing. How have you found this pregnancy compared to your others? I feel like baby is literally going to fall out & a little scared of now quick the labour will be...

Oh heck so much for the relaxing bath then. This pregnancy has been really different to my others. Bleed in early pregnancy, sciatic nerve been giving me grief pretty much the whole way through. Pressure down there is just OMG please don't fall out lol. Been told from the scan that bubs is a boy but because everything has been so different Im hoping scan is wrong hehehe. I haven't really enjoyed this pregnancy as much as I did with the others as having a 3 yr old to run around after really takes it out you as you would know.

Oh heck so much for the relaxing bath then. This pregnancy has been really different to my others. Bleed in early pregnancy, sciatic nerve been giving me grief pretty much the whole way through. Pressure down there is just OMG please don't fall out lol. Been told from the scan that bubs is a boy but because everything has been so different Im hoping scan is wrong hehehe. I haven't really enjoyed this pregnancy as much as I did with the others as having a 3 yr old to run around after really takes it out you as you would know.

We haven't found out what we are having this time.. I just assume after 3 boys that it's more than likely another boy.. I have actually booked myself in to have accupuncture on Friday which will be interesting. I'm not getting my hopes up for it putting me into labour but thought it might be worth a try. I have probably found this pregnancy my hardest too and yes chasing a 3yo is not an easy job especially when you have sciatica sad I had bad sciatica earlier on touch wood it has settled for the moment. When I stand up I feel like my hips are going to break ouch! I am definetely not the poster girl for pregnancy lol...

oh ladies, i hear you, im 35 weeks and number 6, im running around after two little ones and 3 big ones and i just feel so uncomfortable . i dont know how im going to do the rest of the weeks, i feel like the baby is going to drop out, i cant believe im still coping, i think im on auto pilot. Cant sleep, cant do number two properly, cant even sit without being uncomfortable... finding myself getting cranky for no reason... all fun stuff hey!
i know the feeling aswel!!!! 34 wks now and feel so huge and heavy, trying to keep up with my DD is getting hard bubs must have of moved down in the last wk cause there is so much pressure down there!! have to pee all the damn time get up at least 3-4 times at night grrr bloody bladder! sitting feels like theres a damn watermelon sitting between me legs blink lol zpunkette i know what you mean im getting grumpy so quick for no reason or burst into tears! just ready to get her out now. kelbel my hips are the same aswell get so sore just from walking, doing my lawns absolutley shatters me end up aching from tummy down. spose thats just the joys of it aye!
Xxx just wanted to say I feel your pain I am the exact same way at the moment. Will keep everything crossed for you that bub arrives on time for you smile
Sign in to follow this topic