Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Pregnancy
  5. 7 wks pregnant. Dr can feel uterus already and he says im 12+wks?

7 wks pregnant. Dr can feel uterus already and he says im 12+wks? Rss

Hi ladies
my sister is 7wks pregnant. She knows her last period, which was 16th july. And she no way could b any earlier due to her partner been away ( he only got back on 25th june) ... But she went to drs today and he said she has to be 12wks becausr he can feel her uterus well.. But she knows she cant b 12 wks... When having twins is the uterus much bigger at the 7wk mark making it seem u are further??? Ch

Is it her first pregnancy?

On my third pregnancy my uterus was measuring 4 weeks ahead at least the early stages.

There was a chance I was told that it was twins but it was more likely that my uterus remembered and was getting busy doing its thing, it was only 1 baby smile

http://decadent-delights1.webnode.com/blog/
My blog, take a peek into my world

Hi, No this is her first pregnancy smile so thats why its a bit odd... she is having a scan ASAP... we will know in a week or so !!

All of my friends who have had twins have not had this. They knew (or suspected), from the overwhelming nausea and fatigue.

All of my friends who have had twins have not had this. They knew (or suspected), from the overwhelming nausea and fatigue.

I have heard that the nausia etc was pretty bad with twins.. though, I have a friend ATM that is having twins and has minimal anything.. but thats a first that I have heard that they havnt been overwhelminly sick

Lucky girl... I would've sworn #3 was twins, so big/sick/tired so quick. But only 1 in there. So jealous of people who have great pregnancies.
Sign in to follow this topic