Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Can life get worse Lock Rss

hi

I am pregnant with twins. I have a cold and now my Ds has the flu. Back luck me.LOL

Georgia
Thats a shame....

oh no
and your DS has head lice?

Lifeline 131114
Maybe one of your many personalities can treat it.... blink
I hear you, 5 children is a lot to deal with and being pregnant with twins whilst looking after three little ones will be hard too , im pretty sure that you will be fine and because you are entitled to so many hrs of in house help, care for you and your babies... and i just got over a cold and its no good when you cant take anything for it... hope your feeling better today.. take care

I hear you, 5 children is a lot to deal with and being pregnant with twins whilst looking after three little ones will be hard too , im pretty sure that you will be fine and because you are entitled to so many hrs of in house help, care for you and your babies... and i just got over a cold and its no good when you cant take anything for it... hope your feeling better today.. take care

yeah but your children are real wink

Maybe one of your many personalities can treat it.... blink

I'm sorry,I may have missed something but that's not a nice thing to say! How do you know she has multiple personalities? She is just having a whinge!

I'm sorry,I may have missed something but that's not a nice thing to say! How do you know she has multiple personalities? She is just having a whinge!

smile You *have* missed something ... smile https://www.huggies.co.nz/forum/topic/2683800-can-all-the-fakecrazy-people-move-along/

smile You *have* missed something ... smile https://www.huggies.co.nz/forum/topic/2683800-can-all-the-fakecrazy-people-move-along/

Oh dear....I'm sorry mummymloves maddie, thought u were just being nasty! That's a shocker! What on earth is the purpose of a fake post? Hopefully the faker doesn't have some kind of mental illness and is just a low life immature idiot!
Sign in to follow this topic