Learn More

Anyone due on their b/day Rss

hi

I am Georgia. I am due on the 19/02/2012. On my bday. has anynoe been here

Georgia

hi

Georgia

Congrats! Did I read your tickers correctly that you are having a second set of twins?? Wow!!

My first was due the day before my 21st. I didn't want to spend my bday in hospital or in labour.
But as it turned out she was born 6 days before my birthday!
Good luck!
A wonderful present!

Congrats! Did I read your tickers correctly that you are having a second set of twins?? Wow!!

yeh. second set of twins
I'm not personally but my mother in law had her youngest daughter on her birthday. I don't think there were any problems in the past with it and now they both love it!
I'm not due on my birthday, but my DH's going to share his if I go on my due date =P 11/08/2011

Im due on the 18th August and my birthday is the 14th August!

2 sets of twins.. lovely big family smile
Not my birthday, but i did have a baby on fathers day, we thought that was really cool. As soon as i found that i was due the day before, i really wanted it to happen on that day.

hi

Georgia

Being your second set of twins and all you would know that it would be highly unlikely to make it to your due date, so I don't think you need to worry about them being born on your birthday.
hi wow twins congrats! im due with my 2nd 30.1.12 my birthday is the 24th jan so i very well myt have bubs on my 21st birthday! having twins before did u have them early?
Hi there, congrats on your twins... i am due on my birthday... nice surprise .. blessed i say!
Sign in to follow this topic