Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Pregnancy
  5. Has Alison Wormald moved from pregnancy care midwives?

Has Alison Wormald moved from pregnancy care midwives? Rss

Alison delivered both my children and we are planning our 3rd for the beginning of next year and id love her to be my midwife but i have noticed that pregnancy care midwives in GI has closed down. I read on some website she has moved to ellerslie but there werent any contact details or anything to try and find her for when i become pregnant.

Also we have recently moved from auckland city into manukau to be closer to husbands work. Do you know if midwives can deliver in any hospital in auckland or if they can only do it within their suburb? Eg manukau midiwfe can only deliver at middlemore, auckland city midiwfe can only deliver at auckland hospital etc.

Also if you live in manukau can you deliver at auckland hospital? I have had both my children there and would like to have my others there

Alison delivered both my children and we are planning our 3rd for the beginning of next year and id love her to be my midwife but i have noticed that pregnancy care midwives in GI has closed down. I read on some website she has moved to ellerslie but there werent any contact details or anything to try and find her for when i become pregnant.

Also we have recently moved from auckland city into manukau to be closer to husbands work. Do you know if midwives can deliver in any hospital in auckland or if they can only do it within their suburb? Eg manukau midiwfe can only deliver at middlemore, auckland city midiwfe can only deliver at auckland hospital etc.

Also if you live in manukau can you deliver at auckland hospital? I have had both my children there and would like to have my others there

Yes, Alison and Hilary moved to Ellerslie in May this year and it's just the two of them.

I live in Pakuranga and gave birth to my son 5 weeks ago and Alison was my midwife. I gave birth at Parnel Birthcare though. I think she can only be at Auckland hospital and Parnel Birthcare.

I have a mobile number I can send you if you want it?

http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs143

Yes, Alison and Hilary moved to Ellerslie in May this year and it's just the two of them.

I live in Pakuranga and gave birth to my son 5 weeks ago and Alison was my midwife. I gave birth at Parnel Birthcare though. I think she can only be at Auckland hospital and Parnel Birthcare.

I have a mobile number I can send you if you want it?

Address is 102 Main Highway, Ellerslie

http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs143

Sign in to follow this topic