Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Same Sex or Pigeon Pair? Rss

I have a pigeon pair..most of my friends have same sex..

I'm from GBGB
DH from GBB

We're fairly even with the sexes..

DD - 22nd May 06, DS - 2nd Oct 08

I had a DS followed by a DD, so I got my pigeon pair, but would love another little boy one day!!
when we found out our second was a boy we couldn't help noticing that all our friends with young kids have either 2 girls or 2 boys - no one has 1 of each ..... yet our friends with kids in the teenage group are ALL 1 girl and 1 boy ??? DF has a teen boy and girl !

very interesting subject smile

when Heaven said there were boys ... I asked for 2

There are no boys in my family. My poor father. He had 2 girls and now I have had 2 girls and my sister has 1 girl. My husband is one of 2 sons. No pigeon pairs in our lot.
I'm 1 of 6 girls. My mum was first born in family of 3 girls, 2 boys (in that order - g,g,g,b,b). My dad was second born to a his sister and followed by 2 more sisters(g,b,g,g).

my DH was 2nd born to his sister, followed by a brother and another sister (g,b,g,b). His mum has a younger brother - (g,b) and his dad was one of many I'm not even going to attempt to put in any order. I think there were 3 girls and 4 boys. Oh and there was another girl that died age 2 I think. so 4 of each maybe...

anyway, I have 2 boys. dh's side of family is pretty even but my side has more girls by far so everyone was expecting we'd end up with girls.
I have 2 sisters
I have 3 boys
dh is one of 5 boys his mum had a brother who died when he was 2 and no other siblings
dh's brothers have
* 2 girls
* 1 of each
* 1 girl
* none
one of my sisters has a son, the other a daughter

my mum has 4 sisters and 3 brothers( 4 but 1 died as a child)
most of my freineds have 1 of each or 3 of the same some others have 2 of same sex and 3rd different
you can add these to your studies LOL

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

I'm the eldest in girl, girl, boy

DP is one of 5 boys.

We have DD (3.5) and are expecting DS anytime now! So will get a pigeon pair.

Charlie girl 15/01/06 & Dean the Machine 22/08/09

Hi,
I had a son four years ago, a girl two years ago and now i am pregnant with twins. All i ever hear is "lets hope they are boy/girl" all i want is two healthy babies. my son only wants brothers but i tried to tell him he cant chose what they are and that he just has to wait till they come. I just want some nosey people to keep their opinions to themselves somedays, mainly because a baby can really only go one of two ways. I don't meen to sound angry, but with all the other comments i get from people the last thing i need to hear is what "bits" they are going to have when they arrive.
Because we hadn't planned on any more children the main thing i get from people is "thought you weren't having any more children" then i get "holyf@#k you're screwed now you are having twins" or "you won't be able to handle four kids", when they find out there is going to be more than one. At least i know when people say those things, they are only showing me their insecurities and i don't take it to heart. Maybe for once i could get a "congratulations, thats is great news", Well one can only dream.

Congratulations Krystal!!!!! Twins are awesome! I have 2.5 yr old identical boys and they are so much fun!
Pop in to http://www.multiplicityworldwide.com you'll find mums like you who have 2 then twins (plus heaps of other twin mums!!) its a great place to get advice on twins or just have a chat about anything!

I'm from a BGB family (first boy is a half brother...same mother)
DH is from GBB

We have 3 boys (twins then singlton)
DH's sister has GG and is pregs with a boy (her DH is one of 5 boys)
My best friend has 2 boys too!

Thankyou so much, this is so much help, i live in a small town and we have no info at all, Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou

In my family its: boy, boy, me, boy
Husbands family: boy, girl, husband

All of these siblings 1st born have all been girls. I found that rather interesting.
Only 2 have gone to have #2 and both were boys.

Husband and I have 2 daughters and #3 on the way, but dont know the sex yet.

Mr Reed born 20/1/2010. Too cute smile

I have a pigeon pair

I came from a family of 2 older boys, and then me.

My Dad then went ahead and had another 2 children, they were two boys.

My eldest brother hasn't had kids.

My 2nd brother has, pigeon pair.

My Mum came from a pigeon pair, My Dad had 5 sisters and was the only boy.

DH's Mum came from a family of 7, there were 3 girls, 4 boys. DH's Dad came from a family of 5 boys.

DH's Mum had 6 boys and no girls.

Its really weird to see how it all works thou =]
Sign in to follow this topic