Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Pregnancy
  5. Stroller advice - 15mnth old and newborn

Stroller advice - 15mnth old and newborn Rss

Hi All,
Not sure if this is the right section... When this bub comes along we will have out 15mnth old DD and a newborn. I was just wondering if anyone could recommend a good tandem stroller?
Any help would be great.
Cheers!

Hi there.
My bub will be 16months when the new one arrives and I have been wondering the same. There are lots out there with basinnet places underneath and others with toddler seats in front, have also seen the add on you can put on most prams so the toddler can stand up, but think mine will be too young for that straight away. I havent gone shopping to have a proper look. Let me know if you find what your after so I can get a good idea!
For 2 or 3 kids in a pram look at ABC Adventure buggy

I am getting one of their prams just waiting on delivery. ther are lots of different styles to choose from from single to quad prams

They are expensive but the only other 3 child pram i have seen is a long limo styly one which i think would be hard at the shops

I currently have a phil and teds VIBE but will be selling that once this pram comes. The phil and teds is good for 2 kids but i find that DS gets a bit annoyed being at the back now because when DD#2 walks he is in the front and likes it there

Jess 2005, Steph 2006, Chris 2008 and Olly 2009

i have a graco quattro duo tandem and i love it mine are 2 years apart and they both love it, the front seat (toddler seat) reclines a lil so they both can sleep
hi ladies, i have bought a phil & ted sport which i LOVE!!!.
but it all comes down to what you want to spend, i bought the phil n teds becuse the resale value is great i bought it for 600 with the toddle seat brand new latest model and i have found on ebay that 3y old models of the sport a selling for aound 500-550.. any way that was my choice as for 3 children i have found this pram fo you but it is a little dear...

ABC Adventure Buggy Twin/Triple Pram, Phil & Ted Green

copy paste that into the search box on ebay, they are brand new.

i hope that helped

img

Thanks for the help ladies.

I'll you let you know how I go!

My two boys were 14 months apart and we got a baby love brand tandem (front and back) and its been fantastic! Certainly wouldn't get the side by sides as we can see how difficult shopping or anything else would be! Goodluck.
Sign in to follow this topic