Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Help please ladies Lock Rss

I am 7 weeks pregnant with my 4th. I currently have a 2yo, 3yo and 11yo. This pregnancy was completely unplanned and I am having trouble deciding whether to keep it or not. I don't want any judgement please. I have spoken in length with my husband over the last few weeks and he said he would love to have this baby but it is not the right time now. I am almost 35 and feel that if I don't have this one I won't have anymore. I now deep down it will be really difficult if I where to have this one now both physically, emotionally and financially. My husband and I have not been the best of friends lately and this baby will either make or break our marriage.....Can anyone please offer any advice that may help me? Maybe shared experiences ect....Thank you for reading.
I myself had a termination 10 years so I know only too well the trauma it has caused but feeling nothing for the baby a few days ago when I had the scan really hurt me. Don't get me wrong I am not blaming the baby for the troubles in my marriage I am just saying that having a baby now will push it either way, for better or for worse. 4 kids is a lot different to 3. New car, renovations required to our home as we only have a small 3 bedroom home now, another mouth to feed, financially it is huge. I only have a few weeks to make up my mind and I am a wreck...
I'm sorry, I don't have any advice, but want to wish you good luck in whatever you decide.

Hopefully you and your husband can come to a joint decision, and be able to support each other with that decision.
Sign in to follow this topic