Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Way Past being Lonley Rss

[list] [*][font="Comic Sans MS"]Hi everyone i don't know exactly how this works i feel really weird doing this but i have no-one to share anything with and i am just really over trying with my husband we've been married for 4 years now and in the 4 years we have achieved nothing in our relationship the only blessing i feel that i have gotten out of this marriage is my son who is now 3 turning 4 and i am due on the 6th of February 2012 and am in over my damn head!. I don't how else to communicate with him we've had the same talk over and over again which i always start and i always end up really upset because i do all the talking and in the end he doesn't say anything at all or he just turns over and goes to sleep which is nothing new i've ended our relationship on many occasions due to the fact that in the four years we are both still un happy and i have given up on trying to fix things and work things out on my own and he refuses to leave my family love him to bits i find myself going into depression mode from being so lonley and having no-one to share my feelings with my family say that i will never find anyone else and that he is a good guy and i won't find better and he he's great with helping out the family he's also a real handy man so he does alot of things around the house and is a really hard worker but he really is lacking in the important areas which is being a father to my son and being a companion i am over weight, pregnant and have a 3 year old son to care for and on top of that i don't have a supportive husband i am just so fed up with crying myself to sleep at nights even asking him to bath my son is a task way to complex for him that he will start rolling his eyes and gets angry i believe in GOD and i believe everything happens for a reason there are so many things that i have been blessed with and don't want to lose sight of that but i don't know what im doing anymore i just know that i need to concentrate on losing weight first take care of myself so that i can take care of my son and the baby on the way work on my relationship with GOD and deal with everything else in a timely manner i just don't feel like i can spare anymore of my life and time for this man i've been living with for 4 years! sorry to be so boring to everyone but it feels so good to let everything out im tired of having a husband that never talks to me hugs me or kisses me (well only when he wants to have sex then after that it's back to being the invisible house wife)... but that's me and my story which i find pathetic alot of the time but thanks for letting my waste your time smile From and over weight,pregnant women who is officially checking out of her married life completely![/font] [/list]
Sending you a private message so please check your messages xxx
If you believe in god, does he too? I heard the Anglican church do a great parenting/marriage course/counseling. Also, of you do go to church, could talking to someone there help? Marriage is so hard, I have been in your situation too and have asked for a divorce, then he comes good for a bit with a scare. But it always seems to go pear shaped. Especially when a bay is born. I hope you can find peace.
Thank you! Im just down and out right now i packed all his stuff lastnight into HIS car after he had a fit over my son having a tantrum last night i think after trying to hold it together i was done with trying to be the good guys and letting everything pass in fear of losing him i have officially hit a brick wall i just lost it and sure enough i cried and told him i didn't wanna be with him anymore that it was so hard trying all by myself and sure enough he just rolled his eyes told me to leave his stuff alone he has no where to go and he's staying for his son, that is his son he doesn't give the time of day too which i pointed out im not really looking forward to this xmas my family love my husband and i am not sure how im going to tell my father he's a very religious and cultural man and will be devastated and disappointed in me he believes that anything in our relationship that is sour can be over come but just letting it pass by and moving on and everything is my fault which is exactly what happend the last time i tried to end things i know my siblings will support whatever decisions i make but will also be feeling disappointed but just like what i've tried to explain to my sister he's great in relationships with others but as husband it's just not working non of us are perfect but i don't know why else or what else in our relationship i have to hold onto im really scared and unsure of what the future holds for me and my son and my baby girl who will be arriving in just a few more weeks thinking back to the hopes and dreams i had for the future when i was in school being a solo parent wasn't one of them but i have been solo parenting since my son was born we have been through so much together and i thought that all these trials and tribulations would make us stronger and bring us closer together but i guess it only works for some and i remember that my sister mentioned to me that realistically i would never find anyone else because im fat!i don't believe that at all everything happens for a reason i believe gods love and grace will provide for me and my babies i just right now don't have the energy to try to be strong through the xmas season that my son is sooooo excited about so right im waiting to see what the outcome will be at the end of the day when my husband finishes work

If you believe in god, does he too? I heard the Anglican church do a great parenting/marriage course/counseling. Also, of you do go to church, could talking to someone there help? Marriage is so hard, I have been in your situation too and have asked for a divorce, then he comes good for a bit with a scare. But it always seems to go pear shaped. Especially when a bay is born. I hope you can find peace.

Yes i found a church which i devoted myself too and tried to get him involved but he wasn't interested and yes they provide all those courses for marriages and so on even when i devoted myself i tried to make him apart of it and told him that this was the only way that we could work on our marriage was to devote ourselves to god first but he had a different view on everything and brushed of an opportunity for us to work on our realtionship

Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry. Please, please, first of all, do not apologise for ANYTHING! You are definitely not wasting our time - this is what we're here for. I think you know what you need to do. I know it's going to be hard but if you don't love him and feel loved, then you need to leave. It sounds like your family is close by - will they support your decision even though they might not agree with it? Will you have somewhere to go? I agree you need to look after yourself and the kids first. Obviously your husband isn't willing to help in that department.

I wish I could say something more to help. I havne't been in your situation so it's easy for me to say what I said. I'm so sorry I can't help more. I'm sure the other Huggies ladies will have more advice for you. I just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking of you and wishing you all the best. You're not alone - we're here for you.

Take care of yourself.

Thank you! Im just down and out right now i packed all his stuff lastnight into HIS car after he had a fit over my son having a tantrum last night i think after trying to hold it together i was done with trying to be the good guys and letting everything pass in fear of losing him i have officially hit a brick wall i just lost it and sure enough i cried and told him i didn't wanna be with him anymore that it was so hard trying all by myself and sure enough he just rolled his eyes told me to leave his stuff alone he has no where to go and he's staying for his son, that is his son he doesn't give the time of day too which i pointed out im not really looking forward to this xmas my family love my husband and i am not sure how im going to tell my father he's a very religious and cultural man and will be devastated and disappointed in me he believes that anything in our relationship that is sour can be over come but just letting it pass by and moving on and everything is my fault which is exactly what happend the last time i tried to end things i know my siblings will support whatever decisions i make but will also be feeling disappointed but just like what i've tried to explain to my sister he's great in relationships with others but as husband it's just not working non of us are perfect but i don't know why else or what else in our relationship i have to hold onto im really scared and unsure of what the future holds for me and my son and my baby girl who will be arriving in just a few more weeks thinking back to the hopes and dreams i had for the future when i was in school being a solo parent wasn't one of them but i have been solo parenting since my son was born we have been through so much together and i thought that all these trials and tribulations would make us stronger and bring us closer together but i guess it only works for some and i remember that my sister mentioned to me that realistically i would never find anyone else because im fat!i don't believe that at all everything happens for a reason i believe gods love and grace will provide for me and my babies i just right now don't have the energy to try to be strong through the xmas season that my son is sooooo excited about so right im waiting to see what the outcome will be at the end of the day when my husband finishes work
Sign in to follow this topic