Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

it's happening!! Lock Rss

"Hy there hope you are fine. Sending you lot of good wishes. Sorry to hear about your friend's infertility issue. Its good that she didn't give up and now looking for IVF. It is the best treatment for infertile women. A journey to the best destination. I will just request you to be calm and positive
And keep supporting her.
Things are going to be in her favor very soon. Good luck."
Hey, I am good I hope so are you. I hope everything goes well for your friend. It is true that fertility treatments are so expensive where we live. It is surprising to see the price difference amongst the European countries as well. She made a good decision of flying abroad for her IVF. If she has thoroughly researched on the clinic then I am sure everything will go perfectly fine. Best of luck to her. Just tell her to stay positive and stress-free.
hey. how is she now? I hope she is fine. I'm so glad she made it. congratulations. hope everything goes well for her. sending her baby dust. keep me updated.
hi, hope so you are doing great. Handle the situation wisely and calmly. I really appreciate her for all this. Don't lose hope its a big thing. Infertility is not a big problem nowadays. Science has developed many solutions. I think so she should go with IVF. It is a process where children would be genetically linked with her. It is no different than naturally getting pregnant. She will be experiencing the whole pregnancy stage. In Europe, there are best clinics. They are not so expensive and provide you with a good environment. My best wishes are with her. Stay positive. All will be fine .
This is an amazing news. You really seem to love her. IVF is great for the infertile ladies. It has been a source of happiness for many. I hope it works best for your friend too. Which clinic is she referring to? Good luck to her.
It is really a great news. Tell your friend to stay positive. It is quite a complicated process. Also, a little painful. I hope she succeeds in her first cycle. Wish her a very good luck! Baby dust. Love.
I hope you are fine. This is great. I hope that everything works out for her. You are right. These treatments are very expensive here in the USA. I also live here. I went to Ukraine for my surrogacy process. Which country is your friend now? I hope she has chosen a good clinic. These things matter a lot. I also got trapped by a scam named Adonis. My experience went really bad with them. But thank God, I was able to switch my decision at the right time. I have a cute baby boy now who is 6 months old. I feel so lucky today to make the right decision. I wish the same for your friend. I hope everything goes fine. Good luck to her. Much love from my side.
Hey there. Hope you are doing well. Good luck to your friend. I hope everything will be fine for her. Let us know further. Fingers crossed for her. Thaks for sharing it. God bless you all.
Hey there. How are you doing? I hope its all great. I am really happy to hear about your friend. I wish her good luck. I know it must be a tough choice for them. I have been there too. It's not easy. I hope she has all the right support. She has to be strong and positive throughout. I am really glad to hear from her. Ill is hoping to hear more soon. Take care and lots of love and support. And lots of prayers too. Take care everyone.
Hey! How are you? Well, this is great news. I hope that everything works out for her. I agree with you. These treatments are very expensive here in the USA. I also live here. I had my surrogacy from Ukraine. Which country is your friend in, now? I am hopeful that she has made a wise decision in choosing the clinic. These things matter a lot. Adonis clinic made me a fool. My experience went really bad with them. But I changed my decision quite soon after I realized that it is a scam. I was blessed with a boy. I feel so lucky today to make the right decision. I wish the best for your friend as well I hope everything goes fine. Good luck to her. God bless her.
Oh my god. I am so excited for your friend. I can completely feel what you are feeling. I was in the same position two years back when my friend went to apply for a surrogate. It was the best day of her life when they matched with a surrogate. Though the journey was long and tiring. It was a fruitful one. Love and best wishes for your friend.
Baby dust to her! I wish you all the best! Yes! We have it so expensive here in the states. Most people prefer Ukranian centers, Indians are unreliable and far away! So, yeah! Best of luck to her! Hope she brings the good news. Best regards!
Sign in to follow this topic