Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

update Lock Rss

Hey you all. So the egg retrieval is done. The hard part is over. Not gonna lie, it was tough. But now I'm having a really good feeling about this. I just need lots of prayers. They are still looking for a matching surrogate for us. I hope they find one soon.
Hey. I hope you are well. I am glad that things went well for you. How many eggs were retrieved? It is true that this really is the hard part. However, the 2WW is also something that worries one. I hope things go well for you. Sending baby dust your way.
Hi Cathy. Thank you for sharing this update with us. I'm so happy for you. You finally went for it. This one would've been hard. But I'm glad it is over too. I hope they find you a surrogate soon. Let us know when that happens. Good luck.
Best way to download wifikill on ios
Monikadavid399 wrote:
Hey. I hope you are well. I am glad that things went well for you. How many eggs were retrieved? It is true that this really is the hard part. However, the 2WW is also something that worries one. I hope things go well for you. Sending baby dust your way.

Hello. How are you doing? Thank you so much for your kind words. It means a lot to me. They were able to get five good quality ones. They have frozen them for now. I will let you guys know when they find me a surrogate. Wish me luck.
Monikadavid399 wrote:

Hello. How are you doing? Thank you so much for your kind words. It means a lot to me. They were able to get five good quality ones. They have frozen them for now. I will let you guys know when they find me a surrogate. Wish me luck.
Hello everyone) Very pleased with the pampers Huggies, I have two children. We tried everything from classic to panties for girls. They are really cool, they hold moisture well and do not leak https://allpetsexpert.com/best-low-fat-dog-food/ smile smile smile wink
Congratulations i hope you are fine.
James Brown wrote:
Congratulations I hope you are fine.

Hello. Thank you so much. I really appreciate your concern. I'm mostly fine. Kinda nervous about all this. They are currently looking for a surrogate for us know. The time is not specified. I hope they find one soon. Remember me in your prayers.
Monikadavid399 wrote:

After doing 6 IVF cycles last year, I can tell you no egg retrieval is not hard at all. The hardest part is definitely the emotional & physical pain and heartbreak during the ivf journey and all the waiting inbetween procedures, tests and appointments. It was The most difficult year of my life.
Congratulations to you! I hope you're doing okay. I'm glad you're updating us on this. Good luck to you on this journey. I'd love to stay updated. I'm really excited about your situation! Sending you prayers and baby dust. I hope everything else goes smoothly.
Sign in to follow this topic