Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

TTC Rss

Hi ladies! Just a question, would testing 5 days before your period is due too early to show a positive? My periods are near enough always on time x
Hi guys an update. I got a positive on Christmas morning. Thanks to everyone that replied x
You should totally take a test in my opinion. This could really mess with your head. You don't want to be stressing if you are trying to get pregnant. Testing right now might give you satisfaction. Go for it. I hope you're pregnant. Good luck.
I think it is too early to test. Test on the AF date. It will give you the most precise result. I know how nerve-wracking this all must be. However, you have to be patient. Keep yourself busy! Do something or another. Sending baby dust your way.
Hello. Hope you are well. You can do it if you want. But yeah, it could be. I know this can make someone really nervous. So you should take a test if you think that will satisfy you. If you're pregnant, you won't get your period at all. So you'll know then too. I hope you are pregnant.
We know you're intrigued with answers, but, please, keep sane.. Do take a friend out for coffee-decaf as you might this prefer now. Buy an adult colouring book. I would suggest sth like writing a big list of things you want to do. Then you can check one-two off a day. On the top - Be kind to yourself!!
Don’t symptom spot! Twinges, cramps, headaches, tired, hungry, nauseous… Any drugs you will be on will make you feel pregnant one minute and not pregnant the next. Those progesterone pessaries really do pack a punch. Don’t pinch your nipples and poke your breasts. Pregnant or not, that will hurt. Trust me, I know this to be true. Just because you’re tired doesn’t mean you are pregnant. For the record, when I did eventually fall pregnant, in the two week wait I felt only some minor symptoms.
Reading for me was a good distraction. Also whenever I googled I always logged off an hour later feeling infinitely worse than when I started. So for the love of god, stay off the internet!!
Monikadavid399 wrote:
I think it is too early to test. Test on the AF date. It will give you the most precise result. I know how nerve-wracking this all must be. However, you have to be patient. Keep yourself busy! Do something or another. Sending baby dust your way.

One shouldn't google like a mad woman. Yes, easier said than done. But I swear this is the type of behaviour that will truly break one!! Stay off the internet forums where fellow ttcers discuss their symptoms. I just stayed away from the parenting section. Reading for me was a good distraction. Every time I was tempted to google things I would pick up a book. I didn’t always succeed. However, whenever I googled I always logged off an hour later feeling infinitely worse than when I started.
Don’t pee on a stick. There is no value in these activities. Also this is advice that will save one's money and tissues. Remember any drugs you are on might be telling your body that you are pregnant so you could get false negatives equally as you could get false positives. Do not have any pregnancy tests in the house until AF date. I'm with you on these points. Praying God blesses us for waiting. Holly.
Cycles can be a little irregular, once you leave the pill. So, it's nothing to worry about. These things are quite common. http://onlinefreegiftcodesgenerator.com/amazon.... It could still be a BFP! I really hope,for your sake, that it is! Best of luck for you! Keep us updated on how it goes!
It's different for everyone. I'm quite regular myself, but I had to wait quite a bit. 12dpo is normally the ideal time. It can happen before that, too. But, as I said, it varies from person to person. Here's to hoping it's a BFP! Remember, it's okay to feel a little nervous!
It honestly depends from person to person. You can start testing at this time however if there is a BFN don't lose hope. Wait till the very last date and hope for the best. There is nothing wrong in testing. Good luck to you. I hope it is a BFP. Sending baby dust your way. Stay positive!
It's a bit too early. I'm saying this based on my own experience. I've had irregular cycles so it's hard for me to pinpoint an exact time. No harm in checking, though. Good luck to you, as well. I hope it IS a BFP! Sending you lots of love. Things will definitely clear up in a couple of days for you.
Well, considering you're quite regular, it might not be too late. You can check, there's no harm in it. Only if you're sure that a BFN, at this stage, won't break your heart. The best advice is to wait. However, I know better, it's easier said than done. Good luck, anyhow, I hope it happens. Keep us updated!!
Sign in to follow this topic