Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

I'm so frustrated! Lock Rss

Trying is the best thing and don't lose hope. You have been TTC from 18 months. I have been ttc from past 10 years. But the miracle never happened. So don't lose hope so soon. keep on trying for some more time. After that if you are unable to conceive than go for some other option to have a baby. Like i am going for surrogacy to have a baby. Surrogacy is very common today with good success rate. Good luck.
Hey, I hope you are feeling better now. I know it can get really difficult to deal with infertility. I used to cry all night thinking about my situation. However, my advice to you would be to keep your mind busy. The more you remain ideal the more your mind will think negatively. I started exercising and doing yoga every day which will also help you in many ways. Apart from that I also used to spend time researching on clinics and good doctors. It is because of this that I was able to find myself a clinic that had a treatment for me. Once the treatment started I honestly had no time to think about anything. I was told by the doctors that the procedure will take some time therefore, I would have to be patient. Being patient was harder than I thought. However, now I am very positive about life. The doctors matter a lot as well previously the doctor I was visiting was very discouraging! However, now things are different the doctor gave us the ray of hope which made things better. Good luck to you and stay strong!
Tough times, huh? I'm sorry, honey. Things will get better for you. God has a plan for everyone. You might like surrogacy? Read about it, it could turn your head. Just don't lose hope, please. Good luck and good day to you!
C_Lains wrote:
Monikadavid399 wrote:
Hey, I hope you are feeling better now. I know it can get really difficult to deal with infertility. I used to cry all night thinking about my situation. However, my advice to you would be to keep your mind busy. The more you remain ideal the more your mind will think negatively. I started exercising and doing yoga every day which will also help you in many ways. Apart from that I also used to spend time researching on clinics and good doctors. It is because of this that I was able to find myself a clinic that had a treatment for me. Once the treatment started I honestly had no time to think about anything. I was told by the doctors that the procedure will take some time therefore, I would have to be patient. Being patient was harder than I thought. However, now I am very positive about life. The doctors matter a lot as well previously the doctor I was visiting was very discouraging! However, now things are different the doctor gave us the ray of hope which made things better. Good luck to you and stay strong!
I'm sorry for your discouraging doc experience. Repro center is the place where we all seek help. And we do want it to meet all our needs. How upsetting this must be if we don't get things expected.
Nowadays IVF is the go-to answer for fertility issues. So getting qualified professional help is vital for everyone in this need I remember the first time we met our dr at bio tex com. She was passionate about her work and truly cared about us. Dr was very clear about what our options were. She also impressed us with many statistics about our chances to conceive with each treatment option. Though success rates vary widely from clinic to clinic. That's why many couples usually travel long distances to go to a more successful clinic for treatment. We're among those.
Cases differ. Thought one thing is for sure, docs must be responsible for what they're doing. Responsible for actions, operations, words..whatever they use to make the process successful for those struggling. Every treatment must be of mutual cooperation between experts and patients. So feeling safe with the place which treats you is a halfway to success always. Wishing you all the best x

Thank you for taking your time out and for responding. It is indeed very important to search for the right clinic. I took several days to make sure that the clinic I was choosing was the right one. Once that was confirmed it was only after that I decided to visit them. I too was very impressed with how nicely the staff and the doctors treated me. I could truly feel that they cared about me and wanted things to work. It is very rare to find such kind of clinics. I am now very excited about how things are going.
I can relate so much to your post! You're a really courageous person. Please don't give up hope. You deserve the best in life. Check out the methods of assisted conception. It's better if you visit a fertility clinic, first. Don't rush into it. It's important to find a good clinic. Once you do, they will host a complete medical. Based on that information, they will tell you your options. I think that's the ideal way to go. That's because they know better. They are professionals, and they can give the best advice. Best of luck to you, honey! You can do this!
Hello, hope you are feeling better. Sorry to hear about this. I know things are hard right now. But you gotta do something about it. You should start looking for fertility treatments that would suit you. I know of an affordable place you can go to for these treatments. let me know if you need help. Don't lose hope okay? Good luck.
Sign in to follow this topic