Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

What was your IVF experience? Rss

in our first cycle of IVF and are at the point where we're sitting tight for incipient organisms to transform into blastocysts. It's day five and just two out of the four are exceptionally youthful blastocysts. In any of your encounters, did any of yours take until day six? I'm simply attempting to keep the confidence, however, stressing that it's all finished today, at day five. I'm right around 41 and this will be my first and most likely just child. Furthermore, I'm so stressed. plzz share your experience.
Usually, it is till day 5 that things are concluded. So I can't say much. It really depends on your doctor. The transfer will be a FET? I hope you get to have good quality embryos. Stay positive about it. I know it can be really confusing. However, it will all be fine, don't worry.
Hello. Everyone knows that surrogacy ,infertilty and others diseases are very common in world. This diseases can spread rapidly with the time. This is so dangerous for women health. Every one can open there clinic's for better income. They can not hire the good doctors to treat the patient in good way. Their purpose to open the clinic is only to make money. But, now i can give you a good news. That an event is held in London on 18-19 August. This event can manage by the Biotexcom clinic. This clinic is old and good reputed in the world. An team is coming in this event and you can get a lot of knowledge by us. They can give you different ideas that how to get a good treatment of your problem. So, make a plan to attend this event.
hey there, how are you doing? Everyone knows surrogacy is the best option for infertility. Infertility becomes a common disease now. I think you should have to try it instead of IVF. IVF success rate is very low. I am also an infertile. The reason of my infertility is heart disease. My husband supported me and we decided to go for surrogacy. We heard about Ukraine clinics. We are from Japan. Surrogacy is banned there. That's why we moved to Ukraine for treatment. There we found a good clinic. Staff was cooperative and friendly. We had surrogacy last year. Surrogacy was successful and now we have a child. I wish you good luck for your treatment.
Hi. I hope you are fine. Indeed surrogacy is a blessing. If it is done from the right place. I have faced infertility for 10 years. I wanted to be a mother badly. I was not so lucky. Somehow I went through it. In the end, I decided to go for surrogacy. infertility is hard to overcome. I was blessed with a baby boy. I chose the best clinic. Before that, I had a bad experience with clinic Lotus. It was so bad. I wasted a lot of time. but in the end, I chose the best.
Hi. It is good news. It is a good chance to meet them. Well, Such clinics are reliable. They don't betray anyone. We should go to such clinics. I was once betrayed by a clinic named Lotus. I emailed them. They didn't give me reply. They are so irresponsible. I was so devastated. I was so upset. in the end, I decided to changes the clinic. i have a baby now. I went to a renown clinic in Europe. I am happy with my decision.
Hi. It is good news. It is a good chance to meet them. Well, Such clinics are reliable. They don't betray anyone. We should go to such clinics. I was once betrayed by a clinic named Lotus. I emailed them. They didn't give me reply. They are so irresponsible. I was so devastated. I was so upset. in the end, I decided to changes the clinic. i have a baby now. I went to a renown clinic in Europe. I am happy with my decision.
Hello. I hope you are fine. I am happy that you found surrogacy helpful. Well, It is a blessing. My friend had surrogacy too. She has a daughter. Wel, At first she had a bad experience from Lotus clinic. They betrayed her. She was broken. She moved on. They both searched for the reliable clinic. In the end, they found it. They were so happy. They went there. now they have a baby. They are so happy. I am happy that they are blessed.
Hi dear, I want to share my experience with you all. I was infertile. Due to some internet research, I came to know about Lotus clinic in Europe. They were very nice when I visited them. Then they perform IVF treatment. It was successful. After a week I had a miscarriage. We were so worried my husband tried to contact them. They avoid our calls. They have taken all the cost of the treatment in Advance. We were so disappointed. We don't know what to do. Then I came across this forum. Please suggest me a clinic where someone had her treatment. It will be very helpful to me. Thank you all in advance
Sign in to follow this topic