Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Hope I'm pregnant Rss

Don't need to be frustrated. always be hopeful.hope is the good energizer. I can understand your situation. It's very hard to suffer. I'm suffering from heart disease from last two year. Because of heart disease its not possible for me to become a mother. Then I and my husband moved to Europe for surrogacy. Surrogacy is really a blessing of medical science. Now I have my own baby. I think you should have to consult with a good doctor. I wish you will become a mother again. A lot of love for your child. Stay happy.
Hi, I am really sorry for what you're going through and I've my story to share and a piece of advice for you. I and my boyfriend were trying for a child for 3 years but nothing worked for me. I went through IVF treatments too but it didn't work for me because it is dependent on your body's response and based on luck. IVF was painful too but what scared me more was the outcome and unfortunately, it was negative. I didn't go for the second round and then my doctor suggested me surrogacy and now I am a mother of a beautiful baby girl. I would suggest you go for surrogacy instead of adoption because through surrogacy the baby will have your blood and genes which is not in the case of adoption. I hope you try it and it works for you. Best of luck and prayers for you! xx
I know it is frustrating. Waiting is worst of all pains. I know it hurts. I can understand your feelings. But, you need to stay calm. Don't get panicked. Stay positive. And, hope for the best. There is a right time for everything. I am sure something good is waiting for you. Be positive. Sending positive vibes. Keep trying. I am sure a happier time will arrive soon. Conduct another test in the next two days. Maybe that comes positive. Fingers crossed.
I am so sorry that you have to wait for this long. Don't get upset. Stay patient. Maybe the next test comes out to be positive. Don't stress yourself. I can be harmful to your health. If you are having the symptoms, then you should wait. I am sure a right time will come for you too. My cousin sister was the same age as yours. Her first two test BFN. However, the third showed a fainter line. So, all you need to do is remain hopeful. Sending my parents and wishes to you. Wishing you a good luck.
I am very hopeful for you. I will pray for you. Just stay positive and keep thinking positive. Iknow it will be hard for you dear. But the thing is that it will better for you. I think you should talk about it with your gynecologist. As soon as you can you have to start your treatment. I am sure IVF will work for you. Good luck.
Hello Christine, How are you? Hope you will be fine. I know about your infertility. I can understand your stress. But I will advise you. That you should never think too much about it. It will destroy you badly. Just think about positive results. Wish you very good luck dear.
Het there. I understand what you must be going through. Trying to conceive, with no positive result is very frustrating. But do not lose hope. Also, I read somewhere that stressing too much is not good either. I really hope the test is positive. We are all praying for you.
Hey Christine. Don't be worry. Everything will be fine. I can understand your excitement level. Have some patience dear. I know its frustrating to see negative. But dear everything takes time. Give some time to yourself. Don't be stress. As taking so much stress can destroy your health. Take much care of yourself. Waiting to hear a good news from your side. God bless you and your family
Hello there. You have to stay strong. Things will be fine very soon. I know you'll deal with everything. Make sure to take a wise step. Love for you. Take care.
Hi, I can understand what you are going through. It is a pretty difficult decision for you to take. but do take it. It will be very much helpful for you. You should go for surrogacy. It will help you a lot. I have known many people who had gone through this. I wish you all the best for your future. My friend living here had gone for surrogacy. Sheis so much happy because of it. Having your own child is the best feeling in the world I hope you choose the best thing for you. I wish you all the best for your future.
Please do not be in hurry. You have to take a test again. You will come to know the reality after that. You are a very strong lady. You can manage all the situation. You have to just take your checkup soon. After that, it will give you the news you want. I will pray that you get the best results.
It is not time to be depressed or puzzle. You have to be confident as well. You need to think positive. And also you need to make a good checkup for you. I hope you will be blessed with a very nice news. But the thing is that. You just try to do it as fast. You should go to the best gynecologist. And take the test according to it. Good luck.
Sign in to follow this topic