Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

long ttc, no baby( Lock Rss

I feel so sorry for what you had gone through. Well, what you had done in the past, just forget it and move away. It is good that you realize. Children are a blessing. I suggest that you should go for an alternative. I am an infertile person. I had faced infertility for 5 years. Then I opted for surrogacy. Now I am a mother a baby boy. I hope you will be a mom soon. Best wishes
Hey there. I hope you are doing fine. Reading your story just made my heart wrench in pain. I am so sorry to hear what has happened to you. But you should not let someone else's life dictate yours. You should not let any girl have an effect on you if they are pregnant. We all have different struggles with life. I think you should face this situation with your head held high. Go to your doctor. Consult them. Then i would at least give you the option of surrogacy and IVF treatments. Make a go for them. There is a clinic in Ukraine. Known as BioTexCom. They are really good at what they do. And i am sure they will be able to guide you through this. Just stay strong. And have hope.
Hi! Hope you are doing great. Sorry to hear about you. It is a difficult time you are going through. But you should not lose hope. I and my Dh tried for TTC 5 years without any gain. We were fed up. Then we came to know about the surrogacy. I was hard to decide about the surrogacy because it was new to us. It seemed like a hope and we went for it. We chose surrogacy due to its success rate. we got a baby girl. It is the safe way to complete a family. So I will also suggest you go for it. It is really helpful. best of luck whatever you do. God bless you.
Hi Martha! Hope you are in better health now dear. I am so sorry to hear about your story. Abortion can really be hard on the body and to have gone by it 3 times is just too much. I feel so sorry for you but let me assure you that there is still something that can help you start your family. Do you know about surrogacy. I feel like it can easily work out for you. I have been infertile all my life and I opted for surrogacy as my means to start my family. I know It is a very difficult decision for you but you should be willing to take it considering this is the only thing that guarantees you success. I wish you the best of luck. Hope you get to find salvation soon.
Hi there, I hope that you are living a happy life and are now awesome.I am really sad to know about your friend's infertility. Infertility is hard to face. It is the most difficult time. I had gone through this time. I can feel her pain. I was infertile too. I opted for surrogacy. I had my surrogacy from Ukraine. The clinic I chose was the best. It has quality services. The doctors and staff are very helping. They took care of my privacy. Their procedure to select a surrogate is the best. So I suggest surrogacy for her. Through surrogacy, your child will have your own genes. So you can think over it. So, I will recommend on the behalf of my experience the best clinics are in Ukraine. Wish you a happy future life. May Godless you. My love is also with you. smile
Eudorathompson89 wrote:
I feel so sorry for what you had gone through. Well, what you had done in the past, just forget it and move away. It is good that you realize. Children are a blessing. I suggest that you should go for an alternative. I am an infertile person. I had faced infertility for 5 years. Then I opted for surrogacy. Now I am a mother a baby boy. I hope you will be a mom soon. Best wishes

Congratulations with your surrogacy boy!!
We're just at the begining of our donor egg journey. We found ourselves at biotex after failed iui, 2 oe ivf cycles, medicated cycles with monitoring, 2 lapos--all things done with no improvement. Currently going through donor egg cycle. Our ET is Aug '10th. It's coming closer, so I'm going to hang on here at least as frequently as I'll be able. I need a heck of a pep talk right now!!
So what can I expect now? Well first the ET I do my best to prepare for. Then after the dreaded 2 week wait and we will see if the pregnancy test is positive or negative. That is just the first hurdle! If we get a positive we then wait another excruciating 2 weeks for an ultrasound. It will confirm our sweet embryo is still viable growing. That’s the second hurdle. And if we are fortunate enough to get to that stage, it's many more hurdles after that!! I might sound exaggerating things, but it's how it feels now.
Going through this experience again and again is very different. Sometimes I feel lack of strength. I have trouble sleeping and am really struggling now. This is our first donor egg shot ever. It was a hard decision for both us. But I know we did try to save both genes before opting for donor eggs. Whatever that outcome may be. I will also pray for all of you who are yet to be parents, that you may find the joy of parenthood. Results should be in on Aug' 24th so watch this space. Any tips/suggestions/words of wisdom appreciated.
Emmajoe303 wrote:
Hi there, I hope that you are living a happy life and are now awesome.I am really sad to know about your friend's infertility. Infertility is hard to face. It is the most difficult time. I had gone through this time. I can feel her pain. I was infertile too. I opted for surrogacy. I had my surrogacy from Ukraine. The clinic I chose was the best. It has quality services. The doctors and staff are very helping. They took care of my privacy. Their procedure to select a surrogate is the best. So I suggest surrogacy for her. Through surrogacy, your child will have your own genes. So you can think over it. So, I will recommend on the behalf of my experience the best clinics are in Ukraine. Wish you a happy future life. May Godless you. My love is also with you. smile

As far as I know the clinic provides a couple with surrogates for their choice. Also with complete information about them in the profile form. They offer 3D photos and short introductive videos. Usual surrogates’ remuneration in Ukraine is about 15k US dollars paid after delivery. And 400 US dollars paid monthly for her support during pregnancy. Travel expenses, medical examinations, necessary medical treatment during pregnancy, etc. are included into the package price. At the end of the process the names of the intended parents are recorded on the birth certificate. Also a thing with consent of the surrogate’s husband (if any)--On his wife’s participation in the surrogacy program and waiver of any claim he may have with regard to his paternal rights to the child she will deliver. Since the Family Code provides for a married couple to be the genetic parents of the child born by a surrogacy, a notary shall require for a marriage certificate of the genetic parents, notarized and apostilled (in your home country), translated and translation must be notarized. If surrogate mother doesn’t have a uterine scar, she will ask additional 2k US dollars for her work. If surrogate delivers twins she will be entitled to 3k more US dollars.
Carol Mather wrote:
Hi Martha. Please dont blame yourself. Its all Nature's work. You will definitely get lucky one day. I want to tell you about my story. I have been married for 8 years now. I have a happy loving family. But the only thing I dont have is a baby. I have been trying to conceive for all these years of my marriage and now 2 years back i am told that i cant conceive. I am infertile. It was heartbreaking. I was waiting for some miracle but now i have decided to go for surrogacy. There is a clinic BioTexCom in Ukraine and I am now consulting them. They are very efficient and professional. All my queries have bean dealt with such patience. I will definitely recommend it for those who want to try surrogacy.

Hi! I'm glad you have positive experience with them so far. I'm with you. As far as I know biotex treats 80% foreigners. Their geographical map is quite wide. They have partners all around Europe. In my opinion this is a good sign for every clinic to be well known in the world. We're currenly passing donor egg ivf with them. I got to know about plenty of things. The one which amazed me was that it helps young ukrainian sportsmen to develop their skills through financial support. They do invest sums of money in med research concerning the field. They work with foreign scientists to improve their treatment plans and find new effective combinations. This is not the place for looming your money out. You get the best of services, huge emotional support and care. I know they're holding their open days in London soon. It's a nice opportunity to get info first handed and ask all sorts of questions directly to the head of the English department. Surrogacy is not our case. We're using donor egg with ivf. But I'm sure every treatment plan at biotex is well thought out. And waiting time depends on the package sigmed. By the way, which one did you choose? Could you tell us sums, services and waiting time for you? 
What stage are you at now?
We're currently waiting for the ET. It's scheduled on the 10th of Aug. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. This is the first time we're using donor eggs. The decision was not easy for both. I guess our lovely dr was the one who really made us comfortable with the thought. So doing my best to prepare for ET. GLs needed much!!
Drop us a line soon on your further experience. All the best!
Always research about the work you are going to do. Don't contact a clinic before reviewing about it. I also contacted a clinic for my surrogacy. But i researched about clinic before going to start my journey at it. I am from Japan and was happily married. I had hysterectomy cancer from early stage. I went for the treatment and i was cancer free. But this resulted in lifetime infertility. So i decided to go for surrogacy.
Angellika966 wrote:
Always research about the work you are going to do. Don't contact a clinic before reviewing about it. I also contacted a clinic for my surrogacy. But i researched about clinic before going to start my journey at it. I am from Japan and was happily married. I had hysterectomy cancer from early stage. I went for the treatment and i was cancer free. But this resulted in lifetime infertility. So i decided to go for surrogacy.

Hi, honey, I'm sorry for the situation you're in. Seeking support from medical professionals is the only way to get the cause nailed. Then find a possible solution to you getting your baby. I guess you’re still so raw from the news you need time. Going for surrogacy in your particular case must be the best option. May I ask, are you going to use own eggs or donor's? If you're lucky enough to use OE, then your body has a big job to do! The lesser the amount of physical and emotional stress it experiences, the better. Keep your exercise routine to a low-impact maximum during your treatments. You’ve come a long way to get to this point. So eating well, getting good sleep and taking care of your body should be the priority throughout your program. Does your clinic work with its own surrogates? Or does it want you to find one on your own? What about the costs? How far is your process now? Hope to hear from you soon. Stay well and the best of luck.
I agree with Zozodr44. The crusial point is to get the problem nailed and look for solutions. You may be feeling a bit worried, since this is a new experience and one that can change your life. This is important so that you both understand the treatment options and also because, in heterosexual couples, infertility is not only a “woman’s problem.” As much as 40% of infertility is a result of male factors. Most practices will ask you to come early before your first appointment in order to complete the paperwork to get into their medical records system, whether electronic or on paper. They will ask you to bring your insurance cards and copies of your medical records from your GYN, primary care physician or urologist if applicable, if your other doctors were not able to transmit them electronically. Bring a list of all the medications you take, including herbs, vitamins and supplements. Be prepared to talk about how long you have been trying to get pregnant and how often you’ve had intercourse etc. Much of the first appointment will be spent with the fertility doctor reviewing your medical history and discussing the possibility of male-factor problems. The reproductive endocrinologist may ask you to get blood tests or have a pelvic exam, and may also prescribe tests for the male partner. If these tests have already been done, your doctor will review and discuss the results with you. Also be sure to write down any questions you think of beforehand and bring them with you. It’s the expert's responsibility to educate you and respond to your concerns.
Loretttas20 wrote:
I'm so sorry we have to go through all this... Infertility is such a bitch. Though we are currently in our surrogacy program and our sm is pregnant, I'll never forget what we've gone through. We were TTC for 8 years. I had 3 MCs and unbearable pain hit my heart after each loss. I can't believe that we'll have a baby soon. I ask myself "Can that possibly be true? Or am I dreaming?" I still remember that feeling of emptiness and hopelessness when friends or colleagues were telling me they are pregnant. When everyone around were asking me why I DO NOT WANT to have kids. I want to say to all of you guys, don't give up and keep going! The only thing which matters is our desire to become parents!

Congratulations with your surro's pregnancy!
Could I ask you where are you undergoing surrogacy plan?? And could you tell more about the package/services/prices you've applied for?
My clinic offers so called ''all inclusive''. Meaning they include: Accommodation during stays. Medical procedures and medications. Medical and psychological examination of the surrogates. Payments to the surrogate. Transfers to and from the airport and the clinic. Donor eggs if needed – for no additional price. Interpreter with you at the clinic on every visit. Legal help to obtain documents for the baby after it is born. Monthly ultrasound reports with pictures of your baby. English speaking coordinator who is considered to be your point of contact at the clinic. Moreover, all packages are paid in 5 intallments!! No need to pay the whole money sum at once. The last 2 installments are paid after the birth of your baby! Needless to say their ''guaranteed'' refund if no luck.
What services did you get with your package?? TIA
Sign in to follow this topic