Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

long ttc, no baby( Lock Rss

I am really sorry for you. You are facing serious kind of problems in your life. You have to think again about what you actually want in your life Here at this forum you will find many helping people. Don't take too much tension as there is a lot of option's available to have a baby. Surrogacy is the most common way to have a baby. You can think about this process.

Hey! I just read your post and it is very emotional. I can understand the pain you are going through. It is very natural to blame yourself at such times. But you must not. Just stay strong and keep trying. Although, yes abortion is not a right thing to do. You cannot undo what has already been done. And it will be further harmful and painful for you to just keep blaming yourself. We all make mistakes in life and regret them later. However, you should just stay hopeful. Lots of love to you.
Thanks for sharing such information on this forum . I have also contacted that clinic for my friend infertility issues. They behaved with us in a very harsh way. Then we decided to move on to another clinic. They are best in dealing with fertility problems. They are the best. I will recommend you to at least visit there.
Hey Dear! Hope so you are doing good. I just read your post. Seriously, I become so sad to know about your condition. It's really painful. But don't lose hope. I think you should avail the latest techniques like surrogacy or IVF. Both of the methods are really helpful. My colleague also adopted this and got success. I think you should go for it. I Hope your wish will be fulfilled
My sympathies
Hi dear. Sorry to hear about your horrible condition. I am so sorry to hear that. Don't lose hope. Have faith in yourself. I am sure with positive thinking and faith you had a better feeling. Try to release your stress and be positive. Everything happens for our own good. I can understand how much difficult if you had to face this situation. It's not easy to bear at all. I am sending you baby dust and good luck that you become a lovely mother in future.
OMWORD!!! I'm reading the OP and on edge, about losing my own shit on your behalf!! I was literally talking/shouting to my screen. Yes, that's ME, ME feeling every nerve of your tough way!! Why this s ME not getting prego?? So many pople around we think don't deserve those cute little ones..Recently I've read a sweet honey's vent on that she fell prego unwillingly, unexpectedly, she wished this never happened to her..Could you believe??!! Or another sweetie somewhere telling others on ttc board she was going to do abortion 'cause her hubby doesn't want that baby!! Oh my, I'm so seek and tired of those stupid dunos whoc don't understand having babies is god's blessing!! I do feel at times I cannot cope with it, while me - 37yrs oldie, have to use donor egg for ivf with hope to conceive.. Life is unfair!
Lina Williams wrote:
Hi, I hope you find a suitable clinic for you. This would do wonders for you. I know it can be difficult as Lotus made the life of my friend very badly. I wish you all the best for your future. May you succeed in life.

Again, I keep on reading lotus is bad. What for ladies?? Could you specify??
Not the way I'm voting for it, just for general outlook. There must be sth about them if people write such reviews this often.Do, ladies share, for others not to get trapped. TIA.
Hi Martha! Hope you are in good health. I a sorry to hear about your problem dear. I understand that you are going through a difficult time. Don’t worry you can share it here. We are a very good community of women who help each other out. I think for you trying out alternative methods such as IVF or surrogacy can be very helpful. You should look into such treatments. All the best to you
Hello there, I read the paragraph that you share your story with us. Well having failure makes you spending a painful life. But I'm sure that is not your fault this also could the clinic choice. Choosing a good clinic matters a lot. Must consider for Ukraine BioTexCom that is best in the world. Best wishes for you, you will surely have a baby one day. smile
Hi. I feel so sad. Your story makes me sorrow. Please don’t blame yourself Infertility is a very critical experience. Many women face this problem. I'm a heart patient. I cannot conceive. Then we move to Europe. There are many good clinics in Europe that deal with infertility. Surrogacy and IVF is the best solution for infertility. I also selected the option of surrogacy. Now I'm a mother of a baby boy. I think you go with surrogacy. Surrogacy has more positive chance than IVF.Don’t be so frustrated. You have to keep calm and keep on facing what life throws at you. Never give up. Don't lose hope.
Lotus and Ardenois are not good clinics. These clinics are not good ones. They do not reply to your emails. They are not there for your help. Choose a suitable clinic if you want to have a good process. It will be beneficial to you. I hope you can go for it. Best of luck.
hello dear. how are you now? I'm so sorry you've been through all of this. I know things have been had for you. but please keep same. you will have a baby soon. don't stress. keep calm. why don't you go alternative procedures? surrogacy and IVF. surrogacy has a higher success rate. Biotexcom is a really good clinic. it has solved many cases. may you get happiness soon. take care.
Sign in to follow this topic