Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

TTC Anxiety Struggles Rss

Hi dear. How are you doing? I hope its all great. I am really sorry to hear about your situation. I hope it works out. I know it must be hard. I have been through it myself. I know the feeling. don't lose hope. It will get better. Don't stress your self. These feelings are normal. However, if it doesn't work. Try surrogacy. I wish you good luck. Take care. Love and support.
hey there! I hope you are doing great.TTC is a very hard time in a woman's life. she has to go through a lot with conceiving. you should try to be strong and stay positive at this point in your life. choose the right clinic. I emailed Lotus clinic and they wasted my time and delayed the process. so go for the right place and take care of your health. keep yourself busy in positive stuff.
Hi. Hope you are feeling better now. This is totally normal. Try to feel more positive about your friend from now on. Hopefully, things will work out for you too. Staying hopeful helps a lot. Good luck.
Hey, so sad to hear about you. Every woman wishes to have the happiness of baby. But sometimes it is not in luck. I would suggest you go for Surrogacy. Surrogacy is really a blessing. Every infertile couple can get the baby of their own through surrogacy. I was a sportswoman and I had fatigue injury. My family was not accepting me. But my husband was supportive enough to help me out. We both wanted a baby badly. Then we went to Europe for the suggested clinic. Now I have a baby. I and my husband is very happy. Hope it would help you. Stay Blessed.
Hi dear. How are you doing? I hope its all great. I am really sorry to hear about your situation. I hope it works out. I know it must be hard. I have been through it myself. I know the feeling. don't lose hope. It will get better. Don't stress your self. These feelings are normal. However, if it doesn't work. Try surrogacy. I wish you good luck. Take care. Love and support.
hey dear. I totally agree with you. it happens most of the time. you just can't bare but to feel pity for yourself for not having babies. but it's not the end of the world. everything needs time. thanks, for sharing this.
Hi there. Hope you are doing fine. I read your post. Yes, TTC is hard. You should not give up. It takes lots of patience. Lots of determination. You should keep going. All would be hopefully fine. Take care.
Hey, I am so sorry and I hope that you get over this issue of infertility because TTC is a very difficult job! The world doesn’t understand what we are going through that is why we need to hold onto. I hope you find ways to overcome your issue. Talk to your doctor and explore ways like surrogacy, IVF etc.
Hello there dear. How are you now?. I am extremely sorry to learn about your circumstance. I know it must be really difficult for you. I have experienced it myself. I hope you will overcome soon. Try not to pressure your self. You can go for surrogacy. There are other ways so just relax. Wish luck to you. My prayers are there for you.
I'm so sorry to hear about your struggles. IVF is certainly an option for you but it's equally important to get your tubes unblocked. Besides, infertility there's a lot of other effects of blocked tubes - the menstrual cycles. It renders a woman weak if your body is unable to function properly and menstrual cycle is vital beyond just the scope of reproduction. About IVF, I'm not sure what was your disappointments with the clinics you've already visited but I can suggest a few things to recheck. The success rate is great yardstick but the success rate for older women is the real deal, look for that status. Also, usually clinics that are confident about their success rate would tend to offer you more than just verbal reassurance that they can be your solution. Like my clinic has this breakthrough tagline "No infertility is absolute" pretty convincing eh! But the catch was that they had a package in which they were liable to refund you in case of a no result scenario. I'm not saying it got to be exactly the same but you've got to pinpoint a few of such exceptional clauses and statistics to evaluate a clinic. Hope you find the right one soon!
Hey Betty. I've had some personal experience with jealousy over kids so i know what you mean. It's hard to put into words. It's really tough to go through this awful time when you see children everywhere but you know you are never able to conceive one because of your infertility. Yoga definitely helps calm the mind and more people should do it. Hwever, thanks to modern day technology, more women are able to conceive via processes like IVF and IUI. So if anyone here is infertile, they should look into that. Surrogacy and adoption are also great choices if you are unable to go through the first 2 methods. I know every woman as a desire to bear children. It's just really sad when they are unable to. I hope these women are able to find their solution as soon as possible so they can be happy for the rest of their lives. Children are truly a wonderful thing and people should try their best to have them. Baby dust to all the future parents!
Sign in to follow this topic