Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

What to do now? Rss

It is really a matter of concern for the IPs seeking the help of the surrogacy for their infertility. It is extremely important to reach out for the surrogate. Due to the introduction of the concept of the commercial surrogacy it has become really difficult to find the committed surrogates. Although most of the surrogates are committed but still it is important to take them into confidence. Usually it is great to contact a fertility clinic. These clinics have sufficient details regarding the availability of the surrogate mothers. They not just help in finding the right moms, but also provide all kinds of help required for surrogacy. It is not merely finding the surrogate, but it is actually the legalisation of the matter too. Some documents are essential to begin the surrogacy. It is important to match the standards too. The surrogate has to pass all the medical tests also. A perfect surrogate has to meet all kinds of standards. I think the best solution for you right now is to contact an agency. I hope you reach the right solution soon. Good luck and keep sharing.
Hey, Anna, sorry to hear about the test you are into. There are millions of women who are struggling with infertility either married or singles. And to be honest, at times age doenst play a role. For some, age becomes a major hurdle and for some age has no restrictions. I am struggling too, and I will tell you how I chose a clinic. Well, as for clinics, indeed it is a hard work. You must choose what seems easy and feasible for you. However, choosing a clinic isn't as easy as ABC. Because there are certain conditions involved which allow you to have your money saved also saves you from disappointments. Before choosing a clinic you must see the database of the clinic of a country in which you are planning the surrogacy. Mooer, the staff turn over. The more the turn over the more the mistakes. Also, compare the success rates. Lastly, the cost. Nothing comes cheap today, and when it comes to health, the importance of money doesn't count. However, surrogacy abroad is a little cheap than in our own countries. Go the websites of the clinics you will shortlist and then connect with the people with similar experiences. Hope this has helped!! Good luck
Hello! Sad to hear about your infertility. It is really a hard thing to face. It is a good thing that you are thinking about the surrogacy. After my 4 MCs, my life stopped. I was too fed up. But then surrogacy felt like the last hope. So I decided to go for the surrogacy. And I am happy to announce that I got a surrogate son. So my first advice is that never lose hope. Because when you lose hope, you lose everything. And my 2nd advice is that just go for surrogacy. Do not wait for anymore. It the safest, so do not worry about the process. My best wishes are with you. God bless you.
Eudorathompson89 wrote:
Hello! Sorry to hear about your infertility. It is really a hard thing to face. but you need not worry about this. Now you have chosen a right way. After my 3 MCs, I also went for the surrogacy. It was really hard to decide. But I stood with it. I got a surrogate son. It was a good experience for me. I went to Ukraine for it. It really helps. I suggest you not to waste any more time. My best wishes to you. God bless you. Take care.

Hey! Sorry to hear about your MC. Tough times I know. But glad that you made it. Being infertile is not your fault but staying infertile is always your fault. And it is tough for every woman that had surrogacy. But luckily you got your son. What a beautiful experience it would be. A good life. And the place you mentioned has been on my mind for so long. I am quite sure that it would be one of the places that I would take for my procedure. So wish me luck too. Fingers crossed.
hi dear!!!! i can understand the pain. but stay strong. And for the surrogacy. surrogacy, really a great of hope to the infertile. when they find no way to get rid of infertility. it is really a great blessing. my aunt went for surrogacy and she is enjoying a happy family life. we must pay a great tribute to the medical science and researchers as well. I wish you very good luck. a lot of baby dust to you.
I am fine. Thanks for asking. How are you doing? So you are looking for some clinic for your surrogacy. I have heard it is expensive there. I had my surrogacy from Ukraine. Actually, I was diagnosed with unexplained infertility. It was the end to me. I didn't know what to do next. Then a close friend of mine suggested us to visit this place in Ukraine. I am glad we considered her advice. We flew to Ukraine. We decide to give surrogacy a try. It was an amazing experience there. We had some great time.
Now we have our baby girl. I wish you luck and love in future.
Hey there, How are you? Hope you are doing well. I feel sorry for me. But i am glad you are thinking about other options. Infertility is really painful. A family is incomplete without a child. I am happy you made the right decision. So you are looking for the clinics. I heard Ukraine has the best clinics for surrogacy. I have read many positive reviews on this forum. I am also an infertile. I can't conceive because of my heart disease. My husband and i decided to go for surrogacy. We contacted Adonis clinic for the treatment. We want to know about the packages and the success stories. but they didn't reply to our email. At first, we thought they might be busy so we emailed again but still no response after a month. Their communication service is really pathetic. I am really disappointed. Now we are looking for other clinics for the treatment. Please suggest a good one.
Whatever is convenient for you and satisfies you, should be your choice. Surrogacy is the best solution to fight infertility. I'm glad you chose it. I'd suggest that clinics who offer you the perfect matched surrogate mother, are perfect to go for. They then take care of all the paperwork and take responsibility for themselves. I hope things are easy for you. Much love.
Hey there! I am so sorry for how you treated by the clinic. You don't deserve that clinic. I don't understand why scam like Adonis still working. They have just betrayed the IP,s. This clinic should be banned because they are playing with the emotions of the patients which they don't have right. My friend facing infertility issue for so long. She was fed up with TTC and all these things. She decided to go for an alternative. Unfortunately, she chooses the Adonis clinic for her fertility treatment. Later on, she realized that she made the worst decision. She emailed them for getting information about the treatment. But the clinic has a same non-responsive attitude towards her. I hope no other one will come across from such scam. Goodluck
I hope you're doing fine. Thanks for sharing this post with us. I was searching on the forums and saw yours. I am infertile. I was trying to conceive since last 7 years but failed always and then my doctor suggested me for the surrogacy. My doctor also said that surrogacy is best for me in the end as IVF don't go best in every one case. I am hoping to get the best option for me soon.
Yvonne Dawson wrote:
Hey. How are you doing? Being infertile is a very hard thing to get rid off. I am also going through it. I decided to go for surrogacy. And my clinic want me to find the surrogate mother for my baby. Finding a surrogate mother is the very difficult task. I think I should travel to Europe. Because Clinics there are offering surrogacy at very low cost. And also legality terms are in the favour of couples. I am bit hesitating in taking my final decision. Please guide me what to do right now. Little advice will be helpful to me. Should I go abroad?

I'm so sorry you're going through this. Whilst considering surrogacy as the option you'll surely want to know the answers to the following questions:
How long has the program been in operation?
Does the program recruit its own surrogates? Through what means?
Will they work with a surrogate recruited by the couple themselves?
How are surrogates expenses handled?
Is there a cap on these expenses?
Does the program offer medical screening of the surrogate? To what extent?
Who does the screening?
Does medical screening include an AIDS test of surrogate and her partner?
What are the costs of surrogacy?
What is the payment schedule?
Does the program offer psychological screening and counseling to all parties?
Does the program offer on-site medical services or do they work with local physicians and hospitals?
How many babies have been born through the clinic’s surrogacy programs?
To what extent is contact between the surrogate and the couple encouraged?
Can the couple be present at the birth?
What type of legal counsel is offered to the surrogate and the couple?
If the surrogate does not get pregnant over a certain number of cycles, what is the clinic’s policy regarding refund of fees paid?
In the event that the surrogate has a pregnancy loss, what are the financial obligations for the couple?
And probably some others. Surrogacy is a sophisticated process demanding lots of efforts. Once you feel confident with it, try to do research on European clinics, though here I'd definitely recommend bio texcom. Going to give more details in my next post.
So here we go. The country choice is probably the vital. Here you should evaluate well every country on your list, though there are not many allowing surrogacy, commercial or altruistic. Even though it's the last, IP must look for $$$$ to spend on the process. In the UK, for example, it's illegal to pay your surrogate. Except for the testings, medications etc. The surrogate in the UK is considered to be the legal mother of the baby born. You have no rights for your baby unless through the court. The same situation may arise in some US states. You have to adopt your kid to be the legal parents! Or such unfortunate episodes when your surro changes her decision and doesn't want to pass your baby to you..I can hardly imagine how devastating those facts could be..But all those episodes will never happen in ukraine. Due to its surrogacy friendly legislation. It's thought out to make all sides of the process feel safe with the outcome. I'll explain. In ukraine after signing the contract you'll get your baby after delivery in any case! The surrogate has no standing right to keep the baby. Even though she eventually changes her mind. She has no right to do this under the country's legislation! The baby's considered to be yours from the moment of conception. Your names are on the birth certificate. You are the only legal parents of the baby.
How much will it cost there? Costs vary among clinics, but you'll find those min 32k and max 50k euros. Depending on the packages clinics offer to the IP. At bio texcom they've got 2 plans so far - standart and vip surrogacy package 40k and 50k euros accordingly. Those are all inclusive. All the info is avaliable on their official site and no hidden costs! Just read the types and contracts attentively.
Hope my post will help you to put mind at ease. I believe you're on the right way. Good luck with the further research!
Sign in to follow this topic