Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Long TTC. Rss

Hey Ladies. I really did not imagine that one day I will write my condition there. But today I need really big help. I and my Dh are trying to conceive for 4 years. And it been too long now. And doctors are still saying us to try more. Honestly, we are tired now. We have just lost hope, And we are now considering other options for having a baby. Should we go for surrogacy/?
Hey! No one considered this thing. That we would be writing over here. Or we would be on such forums discussing our conditions. Its all destiny that brought us here. Now that's fine. Nothing matters more having a baby for our own. Surrogacy is no doubt a great option. It is open for everyone considering, Pick a place that is affordable and legal. Share your journey here often. Good luck.
"Hey. I can understand your situation. TTC is very hard to deal with. I also tried to conceive for a long time. i had Cervix Incompetence disease which left me Infertile. I was so depressed and worried when I first heard that I am not able to conceive. My husband wanted a baby badly. He stands by me through every hard time. So we decided to choose something for us. We chose surrogacy. It was the right decision we took. Now we are happy that we are parents now. The clinic where we had surrogacy was the best clinic I must say. The staff was so supportive. We were given healthy surrogate. Now my family is completed just because of them. I hope it would help you too.

"
I believe that sharing problems here and discussing them really helps us get over them. I'm sorry about your infertility, dear. 4 years is a pretty long time. But I must tell you that there are couples who try for many years and then finally be successful. It's just the game of fate and destiny. You should consult a fertility expert at a good clinic. In case there is some problem, it can be treated at an early stage. Stressing over this can also lead to delay in getting pregnant. Try to keep yourself happy. Think positive and be strong. Surrogacy is definitely a good option. But consider it after your doctor gives you a close call of infertility. Until then, keep trying. I wish you become a mother soon. Good luck!
Did you consider changing the doctor? I mean what doctor would say that. It was not a year. It is 4 years. It is a very long time honey. It is high time you decide something. Search for a better doctor. Talk to him about possible solutions. You can try IUI. There is IVF too. Then of course surrogacy is also an option. Select whatever is suitable for you. Whatever you can afford. I wish you all the best. May you get a baby soon.
annataylor1 wrote:
Hey Ladies. I really did not imagine that one day I will write my condition there. But today I need really big help. I and my Dh are trying to conceive for 4 years. And it been too long now. And doctors are still saying us to try more. Honestly, we are tired now. We have just lost hope, And we are now considering other options for having a baby. Should we go for surrogacy/?

Have you considered trying ivf first? If I took it right you ttc for 4 yrs naturally..What pushes you to surrogacy now? Are these any health conditions you cannot carry pregnancy yourself? If it's ok to ask. Anyway I know too little about your fertility history. Will you share more? Hope you're well. Take care!
Hey Anna. How are you? I hope you're okay. Four years is a lot of time. I can't believe the doctor. He actually asked you to keep trying? Wow, I personally stopped TTC after three years of struggle. However, I was afraid to go for assisted conception. You know the usual, "what would people think?". It worried me a lot. However, we had a surprise pregnancy after three years. Which sadly ended in another miscarriage. We tried again for a couple of years before I finally decided to go for surrogacy. Currently midway through the process and I couldn't be happier. I'd suggest you go for it!
Glad for you. You said you're midway the process. Does this mean you surro mom is already prego? If it's so then let me congratulate you. And one more quick question. Is this bundle of joy given twice? Lots of luck.
Hi Ana! Hope you are in good health. So sorry to hear about your condition. There is no shame in sharing your problem here. We are all here to help you. 4 years are a lot of time for TTC. I recommend you don’t hesitate and go for surrogacy. I have also went through the surrogacy procedure and It is a beautiful process. I went to Ukraine for my surrogacy treatment. The clinics there are very nice. I had the best time there. I recommend you also search for clinics in the Ukraine as they are cheaper as compared to those in the US and the UK. I wish you the best of luck in your journey. My wishes are with you.
Hello darling. How are you doing? I feel so sad to hear about your pain. I've gone through a very painful experience myself. I lost my uterus. Due to uterine cancer. I was completely broken. But due to the constant support of my friends and family, I overcame it. If the doctors are telling you to try more than you should. Please don't lose hope. You may be a step closer. Keep going on. Take care. My prayers are with you.
Hi! Sorry to hear about what are you facing. It is really a hard thing. But you should not lose hope. Because when you lose hope, You lose everything. You are now on the right path. Yes, surrogacy is the best option available to you. It can be really helpful to you. It is the safest way of getting a baby. I would recommend you to go for it. Go and complete your family.
samantha756 wrote:
Hey Anna. How are you? I hope you're okay. Four years is a lot of time. I can't believe the doctor. He actually asked you to keep trying? Wow, I personally stopped TTC after three years of struggle. However, I was afraid to go for assisted conception. You know the usual, "what would people think?". It worried me a lot. However, we had a surprise pregnancy after three years. Which sadly ended in another miscarriage. We tried again for a couple of years before I finally decided to go for surrogacy. Currently midway through the process and I couldn't be happier. I'd suggest you go for it!

Hey! just found your comment below and found this much positive. How was your experience then? I know you must be very happy and satisfied that you finally gonna have the thing that you been looking for so long. I just can feel your happiness in words. Even I can't wait to start my procedure. Could I ask for the clinic details where you had your procedure?
Have a good life.
Sign in to follow this topic