Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Infertility Rss

Hi There. How are you doing? I hope you are doing fine. We are doing good. I read your post. I agree. TTC is really tough. It is one of the hardest time in a woman's life. Miscarriages are hard to cope with. Surrogacy is a wonderful option. It is a blessing for infertile couples. I would suggest surrogacy to anyone who is struggling with infertility. I hope all goes well for you. Take care. God bless.
Hi. How are you? I agree with you. Surrogacy is becoming pretty common these days. Previously, people didn't know about this concept. The ones that did know, frowned upon it. This is why common people did not go for surrogacy to have a baby. But nowadays, people don't care about what others might think. Everybody deserves to have a baby. I'm sorry to hear about your miscarriages. You did not deserve all the pain you had to go through. I agree with you here. One should always do their research before choosing a clinic. The clinic you mentioned is a good one. Good luck in the future.
Hi dear, hope you are doing good. I am sorry about your infertility. I know things must be hard for you. But never to lose hope. This will give you courage. I am also infertile. Went for IVF but it failed. Now I am going for surrogacy. I hope everything gets fine soon. Thank you. Wishing you luck. I hope everything goes as planned.
I wish everything is going well at your side. I felt deep grief for your loss. You are such a strong lady that you faced such hard times. You deserve appreciation for your courage. It was depressing for me too when I miscarried my child. I even tried every treatment but nothing worked out. Then my friend suggested me the surrogacy treatment. I consulted my doctor in this regard. She recommended me a prominent clinic in Eastern Europe. I went there as Europe is known as surrogacy friendly state. I must say every infertile individual should go for surrogacy. Surrogacy is a miracle of science and such a great blessing. Well, the clinic provided a guarantee about the success in treatment. Also, their consultation team cleared all my doubts. All due to their corporation and continuous struggle, I got success. Surrogacy has benefitted so many individuals. You can be one of them!
Hello, Daisy. Honey, how are you? I really hope you're better now. No one deserves this treatment. How did you deal with it? It's honestly unbelievable. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. I know because I experienced it, myself. It was the worst experience of my life. I had it with the same clinic, Adonis. They are so horrible! Imagine taking advantage of women desperately in need of treatments. It's a joke. I lost my faith in humanity, that day. I was so disappointed with the human nature, all because of the treatment of this clinic!
Hello, guys. I hope all of you are in good health. I've got fantastic news to share. BioTexCom is coming to London! Yes, you read that correctly. I'm sure most of the woman on here know about BioTexCom. Others who don't, well, BioTexCom is actually the undisputed king of assisted conception. They excel at it and are an authority in this domain. The cool thing is, they are hosting an open consultation session in mid-August in London! It promises to be a great event. It will be full of amazing information. Something you really can't miss. People pay thousands of dollars in consultation fees. You can get a lot of consultation on discount prices that too in London! I'd suggest you definitely make it, it's not something to be missed.
Hey, paggie. This is so painful to hear. I can't imagine your pain. Life gets so hard sometimes. But It's okay. Don't worry about surrogacy. It's a painless process. It takes some time to come to a decision. You need starve the doubt. Go for the process. To anyone else reading this. Don't worry about surrogacy. It will be fine. Just go for it. In time you'll be a mother. And all your pain will fade away. Much love.
I'm so sorry about your loss. I can understand your problems. But you don't lose hope. I have great news special for you. I heard the Biotexcom team comes to London next month. Hope the clinic gave good ideas which is the best option for your health? I hope you consult them and guide the treatment. Hope you did not miss the chance. Best wishes to you. I'm hired the is a very good arrangement to the patients. They hurried the well-educated staff. The staff treated the patients kindly.
I'm so sorry about your loss. I can understand your problems. But you don't lose hope. I have great news special for you. I heard the Biotexcom team comes to London next month. Hope the clinic gave good ideas which is the best option for your health? I hope you consult them and guide the treatment. Hope you did not miss the chance. Best wishes to you. I'm hired the is a very good arrangement to the patients. They hurried the well-educated staff. The staff treated the patients kindly.
Hi. How are you? Sorry, you had to go through this. This must be devastating. This is not your fault that people are pathetic these days. They have got no concerns for others feelings. You are not the only one. I experienced this too. I thought of checking new clinics out and I came across the lotus clinic. I emailed them about my problems. I literally sent two emails. I still haven’t gotten a reply from them. I don’t know if they have any staff to answer their emails. It’s quite disappointing. It’s better to choose a clinic with a more responsible staff. I hope you find a good one soon. Good luck.
Hi there, I hope you are fine and doing great in your life. Thanks for sharing your story with us. It will surely motivate many women out there who are looking for motivation. Am really to know what you had gone through. Life is the name of tests and hardships. Sometimes wo face so difficult situations and we can't do anything. Yes, my dear, you are absolutely right. They are the best in this field. My sister was declared infertile and surrogacy was the only hope for her. She visited them and it was the best journey of her life. Seeing these prominent clinics running in Europe really give me a great feeling.
Hey I am so happy to see that people are so satisfied happy after getting the services of BIOTEXCOM clinic. They are really a dream place for the couples who are infertile. They are very genuine and have a highly qualified staff. My friend had her surrogacy from there and now she is a happy mother of a baby boy. I am so excited to inform you that this clinic is coming to London on 18th and 19th August. They are offering a free consultation. I would suggest every infertile couple go and attend this event. It would be really beneficial for them as they have high reviews.
Sign in to follow this topic