Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

surrogacy 45+ Rss

HI!Sorry to know that your TTC is not working.I can understand your position because of my friend who is of 45 and faced problems in TTC.It is a really painful thing.But then she moved to surrogacy and got a daughter.As a mother, I can understand your dream of a baby.I suggest you think about surrogacy.It is not too much time taking.It is a secure way of getting a baby.It is better than any method.You can get a baby of your own eggs and your husband sperm.So do not waste any more time and go for it.My best wishes are with you.Take care.God bless you
Well, you did the right thing. Health is more important. Surrogacy can indeed help you. You will hopefully get your child. A child which will be genetically yours. Now the thing is you are right about eggs. I suggest you contact a good clinic. Clinics in Europe are great. They will connect you with a surrogate ASAP. I went for surrogacy too. I was connected with the mother in 3 months.I assume that much time is acceptable.The clinic was great. The doctor was very friendly too. They guided me through everything. Good luck to you too hun.
I am so sad for what you have experienced. Unsuccessful labours are difficult to adapt to. I know your torment it would be extremely hard for you.My friend had the miscarriage and from that point forward, she was not able to conceive. Miscarriage left her infertile and that was absolutely terrible. She was so disturbed on the grounds that She needed to end up a mother. She needed to feel the pregnancy. she was disturbed yet didn't lose trust. She then chose to go for surrogacy. He likewise needed children severely. We didn't confront any trouble in hunting down a surrogate. The facility gave us a sound surrogate.She is today a cheerful mother. She is happy to the point. I hope this would help you all too.
hey there!! I am really sorry for you. I can really understand the problem you are going through. every woman wants to have her own family. but it is not in one's own hand. there are many countries in the world offering this service. just go through to the internet and search for clinics. you will find your best. good luck to you. virtual hugs to you.
Sign in to follow this topic